California to review marijuana prohibition

perceptualChaos

Haven't seen it - cool idea though even if it did suck. Btw just to be clear - these articles aren't about medicinal marijuana, they're actually considering legalizing weed. If they did do something like that it would substantially increase the chances of us doing the same thing over here so it's pretty good news.

Agreed, that movie was weak.

I looked at the back for a good 5 mins before deciding it was most likely going to be shit. Good thing i didn't get it by the sounds.

Oh really Squon? So what happened when you chose those gay arse ones you brought round the other weekend huh? Huh?

I looked at the back for a good 5 mins before deciding it was most likely going to be shit. Good thing i didn't get it by the sounds.

Oh really Squon? So what happened when you chose those gay arse ones you brought round the other weekend huh? Huh?

Tom and his gay arse movies eh.... let's keep it PG13 here k guys?

Yeah, I'm gonna bash you Tom.

But seriously, what's going on when (a state within) an uber-conservative country such as the States would get moving on this before the land of the bong white cloud?

Yeah, I'm gonna bash you Tom.

Ed already did that for you

Yeah i agree i reckon its all about the money. The money earned on taxes and also the huge amount of money saved on law suits against people for minor possesion charges.

this would mean the price would drop dramatically right?

Unlikely, growers would be wanting to get the same sort of money for their crops. Then put on some tax and the other overheads of a legitimate distribution chain and it will more than likely end up costing more.

well thats gay....

so essentially a fifty bag for instance would be like $80 or some shit....

as if weed wasnt a ripoff anyway....

nice one terminator.....cock.

You will still be able to get it through the old channels. There will definitely be a black market for it, tis the nature of the beast. Anyway, no need to worry, I don't see NZ taking steps towards this for a long while.

this would mean the price would drop dramatically right?

Unlikely, growers would be wanting to get the same sort of money for their crops. Then put on some tax and the other overheads of a legitimate distribution chain and it will more than likely end up costing more.

yeh growers would want the same but if it were legal the middle men wouldnt drive the price so high, i mean, would the mark up if it were legal be the same as the price now for a pound compared with a pound in tinnies?