Make Soup:

thr339z

do you like soup?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. do you like soup?

• yes
    • no

One onion, Take the knife , cut the onion. Place in fry pan , Fry the onion. Add some garlic. Mix together and brown.. Place in pot of simmering water, around a litre.

Add seasoning (too your taste) add tomato puree

Add tobasco sauce MAKE IT FIREY

Add potatoes (about 4 cut in half) simmer. Stir , add chopped carrot. Add pasta , add celery. Add tomatoes. Add tobasco stir , add pepper if required. add basil if required. Add pepperoni or salami, finely cut. Mash with potatoes masher, add tomatoes, potatoes and carrots add some bread crusts mash, add tobasco. Simmer, stir, mash, stir mash, add tobasco. Add remaining tomato puree simmer covered for 36 minutes. Turn heat off, leave to sit covered at room temperature for 7.2 hours, during this time, continue stirring and mashing sporadically.

Heat and serve,

Sit at table with some friends, turn some music on have some crusty fresh bread and some wine and some cheese (grated Colby or parmesan is best ) put it on top of the soup

Taste it, revel in its texture, examine the subtleties of the soup ask questions about soup and think about soup. Feel the soup enter your body, think about how the soup permeates your being, imagine the hearty good ness entering your body.

Make Soup//

hit me with your recipes

can you invite me round next time you make soup?

that was the most fantastic paragraph i have read for months, seriously

sure!

I will pm you wen the soup is being made... maybe the start o next week...

you bring the "special herbs" so we can enjoy the soup even more!