Electro Promoters - A guide to DNB and Dubstep for the unini

MikeE

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell is that?! no leprechauns?

Pretty sure it says no throwing Turkeys at hiking Leprechauns. A little off topic innit? Or is it...I dun even know what this thread is about anymore.

A couple of final thoughts...

Kris is right about the accusation of playing pirated bootlegs - it's very insulting to get accused of something like that and since it has clearly been shown that MikeE was legit, I think Dr A should apologize for that part of his rant. I definitely should have done my research before 'jumping on the bandwagon'.

As Hakomi was alluding to, I think MikeE made himself look like more of a tool than necessary by having Kris talk for him. Not reacting to the flames is all good and probably for the best, but hiding behind someone else is not a good look. This isn't the first time either. IMO if you're going to post something at all you should defend your stance till the end, admit your bad, or at least agree to disagree.

I agree that this thread did get out of hand, and that laughing at MikeE is not a nice way to get your daily lolz..... but I also think if MikeE had dealt with it more directly he could have diffused the situation and shifted the focus to a more lighthearted dialogue. The way he interacts with people on this forum is a big part of the reason for why this happened IMO.

*Final emphasis on the IMO for all of the above

i thought you guys were all bigger than this petty shit....

*Out of context, but yea

(Not directed at everyone)

I'm all for the lulz, but not if it means bassdropping MikeE's ass

Yeah i will admit to being harsh in the delivery of my pick up your sack comment but the underlying theory stays the same imo. I just want you to talk for yourself.

MikeE What you said in the first instance while a bit silly wasn't actually that bad in my eyes but when it carried on and you didn't stand up for yourself and actually explain things yourself its really not a good look.

But oh well i guess teh Aphid has the final say, over and out.

edit: haha same time emo cry wank tim

Maybe the master of the mashup has informed MikeE to not say a word as to protect their "rightous underground presence" ,SIC and is duely answering for mr MikeE..... I say fuck that ,,,,, Mr Aphid Sdriver hymans rhetoric is almost as wack as the wackest wack from the electro dup step whack stick...MikeE is surely capable of defending him self and knowing and enjoying mr MikeE's work and his razor blade ,sharpness I wanna hear what he thinks......

RIse UP from the Clutches MIkeE Break media silence and address the forum...

VIVA LA MIKE'E

Maybe the master of the mashup has informed MikeE to not say a word as to protect their "rightous underground presence" ,SIC and is duely answering for mr MikeE..... I say fuck that ,,,,, Mr Aphid Sdriver hymans rhetoric is almost as wack as the wackest wack from the electro dup step whack stick...MikeE is surely capable of defending him self and knowing and enjoying mr MikeE's work and his razor blade ,sharpness I wanna hear what he thinks......

RIse UP from the Clutches MIkeE Break media silence and address the forum...

VIVA LA MIKE'E

i work at cassette 9 (for those who dont know its the new 'in' place to be ) and it makes my night when i hear the odd dubstep track being thrashed inbetween all the shitty house and electro..

cassete 9 on a good night is dope as fuck. i've had some of my best nights out this year at that club. and it would certainly put a smile on my face if i heard a dubstep track there.

i work at cassette 9 (for those who dont know its the new 'in' place to be ) and it makes my night when i hear the odd dubstep track being thrashed inbetween all the shitty house and electro..

cassete 9 on a good night is dope as fuck. i've had some of my best nights out this year at that club. and it would certainly put a smile on my face if i heard a dubstep track there.

teapot parties/teapot happy hour ftw!