Mash-up at mine and Makky's flat this Saturday

Critter

Greetings knobstains

I’m sure a few of you have either recieved the email and/or been handed the invite last night, but no doubt there are a few of you whose addresses I don’t have.

This shindig is this Saturday May 6th, from 7pm. PM me or email critter.lm@gmail.com if you’re keen for an invite.

Hope to see y'all there!

Hahaha!!! yeah.. nice job reversing outta the driveway tom! Good to see that sticking to the tea is doing the trick

Had a good night eh! was good to have a relaxing house party instead of a complete rinsa out on the town for a change! that jagermeister did the trick for me! haha

Good to see that sticking to the tea is doing the trick

When he's matching each of my beers with a tea, and i'm starting to feel drunk, then I see it as a problem. The man had to go to the gassie at 6AM for milk and sugar supplies, last time I saw him.

Yeah that was a good night. Good thing we had sober driver Tomkid to get us home safely

oh man.. that was was fantastic! striaght into the piping!

sure kept me giggling for a while

Yeah it was a cool night, thanks to those that made it! (was surprised you weren't there Grind - what's your excuse? ) Noise Control didn't show up til after 4am, which was good, and nothing's been broken or stolen (as far as I've discovered), and nobody threw up on anyone/anything, and all in all it was good fun!

:bananallama:

yea turns out my first diagnosis of no damage to car was wrong nice scrapage/dentage down the guard. and as for nothing been broken check your neighbours plumbing cuz i found a piece of guttering on my roof which is to much of a coincedence for my liking. BUT apart from that was indeed a top night. the neighbours deserve a nice mid-ranged cask wine for putting up with the noise that long

yea turns out my first diagnosis of no damage to car was wrong nice scrapage/dentage down the guard. and as for nothing been broken check your neighbours plumbing cuz i found a piece of guttering on my roof which is to much of a coincedence for my liking.BUT apart from that was indeed a top night. the neighbours deserve a nice mid-ranged cask wine for putting up with the noise that long

I just thought id emphasize the main points of toms post.. tom.. your priceless buddy, keep it up

Yeah it was a cool night, thanks to those that made it! (was surprised you weren't there Grind - what's your excuse? )

Recovering from Influenza.. don't ask how.

Happy Birthday and see you soon

Yeah it was a cool night, thanks to those that made it! (was surprised you weren't there Grind - what's your excuse? )

LOL. no please, share with us the details!

LOL. no please, share with us the details!

LOL yeah grind, come on man.. spill it! who'd ya hook into cuz

:pics2:

that jagermeister did the trick for me! haha

yeah cheers for sharing that around. im startn to quite like the jager shots now. will be doin them more often i think.

all good man! sif i was gonna drink that whole bottle to myself eh.. i actually still have like half of it left! Might have to remedy that situation this weekend