liverpool street finally conquered.

zeb

yesterday was international "go skateboarding day" and this is one thing that went down...

levi hawken has been repping the streets of ak since before you were born so its only fitting that he be the one to finally bomb this hill top to bottom....

noone has ever done this before so its a pretty big move....

liverpool street is the really really steep one behind real groovy records in case you didnt know.....

this is frickin gnarly as fuck....(the camera angle doesnt really do it justice but you get the picture)

yeah saw this today!

nobody has done liverpool st before but a chick died trying to do it in the 90s i believe

levi hawken is a badman........remember meeting him in about 97 when i was a little rat, he certainly made a big impression on me then and its awesome to hear he's still around doing his thang.. big up

yeah saw this today!

nobody has done liverpool st before but a chick died trying to do it in the 90s i believe

levi hawken is a badman........remember meeting him in about 97 when i was a little rat, he certainly made a big impression on me then and its awesome to hear he's still around doing his thang.. big up

About a year ago he told me that story. Is it true? He also said he would one day attempt to do it himself so... Big ups to him!

yeah saw this today!

About a year ago he told me that story. Is it true? He also said he would one day attempt to do it himself so... Big ups to him!

i believe the person who died was a rollerblader.

thats the word on my block anyway

I heard several times that it was a skateboarder, not from levi though.. sounds like some kind of urban legend/chinese whispers thing going on...

did levi do it a second time? i found this also:

I heard several times that it was a skateboarder, not from levi though.. sounds like some kind of urban legend/chinese whispers thing going on...

who you gonna call?

It's funny, I had no fuckin idea who that dude was, but you'd be hard pressed to find somebody who lives in the inner suburbs/city who hasn't seen him out and about on.......hundreds of occasions. He's like old shoeless bycicle dude, he's just EVERYWHERE.

some cars cant even drive up it....

you would hope not, seeing its a one way street

i used to live in the appartments there, hill is steep as fuck.

real?? hahah ive driven up so many times.. had no idea.. wheels spinnin the whole way