Big Up Pakage

Hakomi

Was just thinking today about everthing you had been through last year and the start of this year. Such a tough time man, I just wanted to show some respect for how you have handled everything, so many people would have just given up and bugged out. Im sure heaps of others feel the same man your a ledgend for the way you have delt with all those tough times.

So yeah big ups man and roll on freedom!

aww shucks tom. thanks

Brrrap, countdown till the release party yo!

its not that far off eh. Ive got Saturday 7th of November booked at coherent for my release party so its less than 4months away now!

its been 18months in the making so im goddamn gagging for it

i got a pretty sweet line up sussed for it, ill announce some more details about it sometime soon.

and I'll definitely have a few big nights after i get off the bracelet jo, so dont stress about it eh.

big ups to everyone for supporting me through this whole mess, i couldnt have done it with out ya's!

"When I get free, motherfuckers better watch they ass

Soon as I get released, I'ma clock some cash

Did some time, locked down but I'm back on the street

There'll be trouble when they see me"

Booyah, you've earned some sweet freedom for sure

Was just thinking today about everthing you had been through last year and the start of this year. Such a tough time man, I just wanted to show some respect for how you have handled everything, so many people would have just given up and bugged out. Im sure heaps of others feel the same man your a ledgend for the way you have delt with all those tough times.

So yeah big ups man and roll on freedom!

shit yeah

looking forward to catching up properly soon!