Is busy with his implements, stare into

The mirror at your aging face staring

back at you. Briefly consider your own

mortality.

Evolve a strategy to do one small thing with

the rest of your life

that will change mankind.

Cut Your Hair

whats this conspiricay goin on about hair cuts and possibly free masons? is that whats up eh?

no illuminati shiz up in this infact it is a ideology directly opposed to the illuminati. this ideology stems from the arena of popular culture and the need to subvert and destroy the illuminatis total control of culture and cultural applications..

i hate getting haircuts

well.. once you're in there it aint too bad but the whole mish, the inconvenience and the homo-ness that surrounds the whole procedure is quite ghey

*considers going shaved

i hate getting haircuts

well.. once you're in there it aint too bad but the whole mish, the inconvenience and the homo-ness that surrounds the whole procedure is quite ghey

*considers going shaved

Classic bro, I know how you feel. I've been putting one off for too long, so I will soon have to face the scissors again..

i usually do my contemplation while im on the dunny, as I need more time to think it over... but I guess I can do it at the barbers as well.

You spend more time in the toilet than at a hairdressers? Egads man. One word- FIBRE.

I really need a haircut. Three9z I dunno how you come up with this crap but personally I think it's great. Always refreshing

i usually do my contemplation while im on the dunny, as I need more time to think it over... but I guess I can do it at the barbers as well.

You spend more time in the toilet than at a hairdressers? Egads man. One word- FIBRE.

I really need a haircut. Three9z I dunno how you come up with this crap but personally I think it's great. Always refreshing

doing sales for a job...

I have alot of time to sit at work and sell and think..

I dunno?. its good to think , I think?,!. Dont you think?

werd!

having a lack of hair means infrequent visits. Once a month usually once every 2 cause im lazy. im prety sure most people want to visit the bathroom more than once a month

having a lack of hair means infrequent visits. Once a month usually once every 2 cause im lazy. im prety sure most people want to visit the bathroom more than once a month

Pffft bodily functions are over rated.

Pffft bodily functions are over rated.

big call!

not big on haircuts. i think this may be because of my bad run from 1995 till late 97 where my range of hair styles ranged from afro to bowlcut(extreme undercut version) to rats tail to mullet and of course the pinnacle of bad chops the piss fringe.

just grow it or shave it now

not big on haircuts. i think this may be because of my bad run from 1995 till late 97 where my range of hair styles ranged from afro to bowlcut(extreme undercut version) to rats tail to mullet and of course the pinnacle of bad chops the piss fringe.

just grow it or shave it now

lol to that ^^^

i just grab me ponytail and snip it.. takes apox 5 seconds

Ouch!

I think it's real. Why shouldn’t it be? I’m sure that’s happened before.

I'm sure someone in NZ did something similar at the beginning of the year.

Also the audio on most amateur cameras is highly compressed so you would be able to hear the people better than you would in real life.