Dear God

C Steppa

Thanks for posting this C-Steppa I have just got a whole new burst of desire to never visit "pony club" or any other "Club" like it.

Why do I get the distinct taste of bile in my mouth when I think of these places? Oh yeah, "Here's the point. I'd rather have an empty bar, than a ghetto bar." that's why.

Brooke Howard Smith can go blow a pony for all I care. I've never been to his shit bar before and I certainly don't intend to now.

classy post on the "boycott pony club" facebook group

Rachel James wrote

at 4:09pm on July 24th, 2009

No love for pony here... When I go to de clubs I'm wanting cock, not pussy. Suck on my minge bulge Brookie

shame on you brooke howard smith!

what a sphincter! would never wanna goto a bar that tells me what i can and cant wear

to be honest. bars are allowed dress codes if they want. thats not my gripe with this douche bag. The real problem is that if your a single guy or a group of guys you will not be allowed entry.

guys are only allowed to go when accompanied by a chick.

thats a straight up human rights violation.

but yeah, who wants to go to his wanky club anywayz.

i think this dude just needs to be the only guy in the club to be able to get some action!

what a sphincter! would never wanna goto a bar that tells me what i can and cant wear

to be honest. bars are allowed dress codes if they want. thats not my gripe with this douche bag. The real problem is that if your a single guy or a group of guys you will not be allowed entry.

guys are only allowed to go when accompanied by a chick.

thats a straight up human rights violation.

but yeah, who wants to go to his wanky club anywayz.

i think this dude just needs to be the only guy in the club to be able to get some action!

have to agree pakman. Skeptiez on the HR violation though. R.O.A.R in all.

Heaps of guys like these love clubs like this because they rate themselves as shit hot for going to partially exclusive clubs

in reality though I can imagine the issue isn't a superficial as his statement. probably shit loads of cunt fucks going there and causing trouble.

Pony has always been a shit hole. Even if you're in to the kind of experience that Pony offers there are far better clubs to party at.

good luck Brooke,

Love,

no one

edit: piss weak effort from George to post this message. Have been warming more and more to the George brand of late

haha, that de/motivational poster is all kinds of awesome.

i know clubs have ROAR and that but i didnt think that extended to the extent of excluding entire genders.

what if they made up a rule that said "if your a jew, you wont be allowed into the club, unless your with a maori." would that be a human rights violation? same shit different day imo.

interesting topic for discussion.

what say you tom?

I think Craig is right about there being HR act issues with that statement... you can discriminate against people all you want in entry to your private house party, but the HRA outlines discrimination in provision of goods and services which I think entry into a bar would qualify as.

I believe ROAR is acceptable provided it's not subject to unlawful discrimination. So I think discriminating on people based on their shirt, shoes, smell, attractiveness, haircut, etc is ok as long as it is gender, age, race, and religion neutral. This would potentially make "R20" clubs in the dark though, so I guess there's a fine line here.

It's actually a HRA infringement in itself to advertise that you will be infringing the act... so anyone who wants to try their luck at landing a turd on his head could always make a complaint to the HRCand see what happens

Pretty sure the Human rights act has something in it that says if it is a private place that is made accessible to the public i.e. a bar then you can't discriminate who you let in... or something like that

edit:

42 Access by the public to places, vehicles, and facilities

(1) It shall be unlawful for any person—

(a) To refuse to allow any other person access to or use of

any place or vehicle which members of the public are

entitled or allowed to enter or use; or

(b) To refuse any other person the use of any facilities in

that place or vehicle which are available to members of

the public; or

© To require any other person to leave or cease to use that

place or vehicle or those facilities,—

by reason of any of the prohibited grounds of discrimination.

Total dick face. Report him to Target and let him take him to the HRC

Have you been given the run around? Something not quite right with a product or service? Tell us about it! Target's Shame On You segment has spent 2008 highlighting unsatisfactory workmanship and dubious practices on behalf of consumers and the general public. If you or someone you know has a story to share, let us know:

target@clear.net.nz

Subject line: Shame On You.

in reality though I can imagine the issue isn't a superficial as his statement. probably shit loads of cunt fucks going there and causing trouble.

Apparently it was turning into a wigga sausage-fest

To be fair, heaps of bars and clubs operate under similar rules.. but most of them just get their bouncers to say things like “wrong shoesâ€

lol, i thought it was well said, gets the point across, and you can see what sorta image hes trying to portray, especially being right next to showgirls bringing that sorta crowd in.

business is business.