Telethon.

C Steppa

I watched a bit of it this morning, was pretty funny. They were definitely scraping the bottom of the barrel by then!

Did u see the Soulja Boy cover ?? Fucken terrible.

I turned it on halfway through that! I went to school with one of the Chch presenters and he looked so uncomfortable after that.

ewww that solja boy precussion thing was wack.... there was a fantastic moment when the mcs both forgot where they were and kinda freaked out... lol

me and my boy went down to the viaduct and went to the filming which was quite cool...although all the celebs looked real shitty when they wernt being filmed especially brooke howard smith who walked passed us as my son was climing on my shoulders to try and catch the camera on the crane and had the most sour look of indignation on his face I think I have ever seen...he def wasnt feeling the ,ove of telethon at that point thats for sure..

who donated???

brooke howard smith

total cock.....he asked me to stop playing dnb in his club after a friend had hired it out for a private party...not once but two separate nights.....and he used to be a pro rollerblader......

brooke howard smith

total cock.....he asked me to stop playing dnb in his club after a friend had hired it out for a private party...not once but two separate nights.....and he used to be a pro rollerblader......

yup that boy is a tard ....have you seen the massive ownage in relation to him on FB? pure gold...

brooke howard smith

What exactly were you doing in BHS's club (pony?)?

And what's wrong with private functions?