Roadcases....

thr339z

So I have been searching for road cases... needs to be able to fit 4x VCRS ... does anyone know of any where that I will find such items,,,, looked at vinyl bags but they are too small... was thinking hard case suitcases but they maybe a lil too brittle... need somthing that is good value and good quality? suggestions?

lol, itll have to be customed up unless you wanna fork out n arm n a leg for sure.

dunno how good you are with tools, but if it were me id just find something like a cdj road case or something thatll fit it all in, n boogy it up with n angle grinder.. keep the offcuts or buy a small sheet of alloy/thinish plate steel and reinvent the inside by drilling/riveting how u want it to go.

lol, itll have to be customed up unless you wanna fork out n arm n a leg for sure.

dunno how good you are with tools, but if it were me id just find something like a cdj road case or something thatll fit it all in, n boogy it up with n angle grinder.. keep the offcuts or buy a small sheet of alloy/thinish plate steel and reinvent the inside by drilling/riveting how u want it to go.

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

itll work.

hahaha Red, sometimes you remind me of a DJ that plays out on tape decks! All class, analogue touch up in this piece!

VHS is a superior format....... More Glitch, More Time Code breaks

It's almost organic to a degree innit? Deteriorates overtime.. whereas digital either works or doesn't.

hahaha Red, sometimes you remind me of a DJ that plays out on tape decks! All class, analogue touch up in this piece!

It's almost organic to a degree innit? Deteriorates overtime.. whereas digital either works or doesn't.

agreed... Also due to the nature of the format you can (de)construct more easily than you can with straight digi and inadvertantly build layers of visual text which after say ? 14th generation starts bleeding out and messing up the time code and bringing forth kinda video ghosts ... and yup VHS will never crash but its fun when you make it crash.. IMO thats when your doing somthing right

Thats the one bro!

Back up to cassette now!

What about just getting normal roadcases and constructing ears for the vcr's to mount them?

Thats the one bro!

Back up to cassette now!

What about just getting normal roadcases and constructing ears for the vcr's to mount them?

that could well work...EXCEPT im so un tech when it comes to building things , it aint funny

hmmm off to do mega mish tomorrow