Childrens Books I Grew Up On

Merge

Asterix? wrong thread imo. That's some rebel 8 year old shit.

THIS

also one by the name of "Tom and Annie go shopping" Mine and my sister's names ironically. We used to flip out harder than fuktron on a biscuit during readings.

NB: These are in addition to the outstanding literature already posted

BROOOOOOOO, i just remembered this one:

did anyone else have this book?

fuckin epic memories.

Willy is kind and gentle, and bullied by the suburban gorilla gang who call him "Willy the Wimp". Desperate to do something about his situation, Willy answers a bodybuilding advert and grows big and strong, determined no one will ever call him "wimp" again.

9781406318746.jpg

BROOOOOOOO, i just remembered this one:

did anyone else have this book?

fuckin epic memories.

Willy is kind and gentle, and bullied by the suburban gorilla gang who call him "Willy the Wimp". Desperate to do something about his situation, Willy answers a bodybuilding advert and grows big and strong, determined no one will ever call him "wimp" again.

9781406318746.jpg

brooooo !! I had completley forgotten this book. Willy the wimp was epic

• 2 months later...

i never read to many books as a kid, no time for that shit, but there was this one book i remember n it fuked me for life.

it started all nice with an uncle being all legit to this little kid, bla bla, 3/4 of the way through the uncle pulls down his pants n shows the kid his cock. i stopped there. it was ment to be some educational book that failed hard.

i never read to many books as a kid, no time for that shit, but there was this one book i remember n it fuked me for life.

it started all nice with an uncle being all legit to this little kid, bla bla, 3/4 of the way through the uncle pulls down his pants n shows the kid his cock. i stopped there. it was ment to be some educational book that failed hard.

Um.