Pakage

do you drink herbal tea?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. do you drink herbal tea?

• yep
    • no way
    • pffft coffee or stfu
    • herbal teas for fagz1!

So ive been trying to get off the caffeine lately and ive found a pretty good substitute for coffee in herbal tea. The main flavor ive been rinsing at the moment is chamomile. Anyone got any other favorites?

Does anyone know any good places to get a herbal tea in town? I need to find a good place to go before school for a cuppa!

I think the one in Elliot stables has closed down aye. Which is rats cause that place was cool.

I've cut back to one small coffee in the morning. I've been drinking decaf tea and this Japanese stuff called hojicha (i have no idea if it has caffine in it) also if I'm meeting up with someone say at a cafe or something I have a decaf coffee and it's all good aye.. I thought it would taste different but not at all really.

Not so much into the herbals though

Herbal teas are all good.

But Dilmah is fucken epic.

Tea Culture is a mean place for a nice cup of herbal tea. It's on K Rd in the Te mana moko Gallery which is where the Kfm Studio is. They do a wicked Spiced chocolate which is pretty much chai latte and hot chocolate met, fucked and had a baby. So good.

been living off it at work/home.

T2 is the best place, theres shops around Auckland but you can order online here: http://www.t2tea.com

cool website, i might order some when i get home. Why pay some shop $3 for a herbal tea when i could just bring my own and use the zip in the lunchroom!

recommend any particular flavors bugsy? or are there any i should stay away from? these guys have a lot to choose from!

i always have a green tea first thing when i wake up...

normally i'll hit up a decent espresso as i get to work as well, but that first tea is gold for the wake up.

good bags to stash in the pantry are RedSeal's sleep tea or relaxing tea formulas. wicked for chilling after a long day/hard night and actually makes for a good nights rest. They are a mixture of peppermint/ chammomile/ skullcap/ valerian/ verbena and catnip... old school witchey potion type biz.

Speaking of which(witch), try getting a recipe for dandelion tea off the net, some herbs like dandelion enhance the livers ability to break down and filter waste products and toxins. Free from your garden!

Ecchinacea Tea for when your run down is ok with a bit of manuka honey too.

Just try everything you can bro, some chinese health shops will have stuff that will buzz you out, like gotu-kola/ginseng root potions for vitality and that...

I even made olive leaf tea from our wee grove out the front. it was disgusting but apparently is super good for you.

Happy herbing.

i moved to Vancouver and one of my jobs is working in a tea store - over 100 different types of tea. (www.davidstea.com)

Loose leaf tea is awesome, way better option than bagged tea. If your trying to get off coffee, Macha or Mate make a good substitute. Macha being ground up green tea and mate a south american plant. Mate has mattine rather than caffeine in it which acts as a side-effect free stimulant and is the national drink of Argentina.

Rooibos is a good option if you don't want any caffeine. Otherwise white tea has the least caffeine out of any of the teas as it hasn't been oxidized at all which gives it the most anti-oxidants out of all the teas.

I'm getting into my oolongs at the moment.. so tasty, gives you a glow in your mouth.

Funnily enough my other job is working as a barista..