Shittiest suburb in Auckland?

Grind

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no way man... the durrty south is the bizzo... glenfield and any where on the shore is maggots ville... yeah the houses may be "nice" but the way the peeps are.........

Disclaimer

not all peoples on the shore = meh ,,but imo alot I have met are shallow and fake ..... not all of them mind you......

no way man... the durrty south is the bizzo... glenfield and any where on the shore is maggots ville... yeah the houses may be "nice" but the way the peeps are.........

Disclaimer

not all peoples on the shore = meh ,,but imo alot I have met are shallow and fake ..... not all of them mind you......

Haha how can you generalise people based on an entire city? I live on the shore and I'm totally radical.

But I agree that Glenfield is shit.

Disclaimer

Haha how can you generalise people based on an entire city? I live on the shore and I'm totally radical.

yeah, im on the shore at the moment and i think im quite awesome too. I was anti the shore before i moved here to be honest, but most of its actually quite nice. Anywhere east of the motorway is primo

Edited by Guest

Disclaimer

yeah, im on the shore at the moment. I was anti the shore before i moved here to be honest. Most of its actually quite nice tho. Anywhere east of the motorway is primo

Yeah for sure. And as shit as Glenfield may be, I'd sure as hell live there before 90% of the suburbs "out souf".

BEACHAVEN STANDUP WAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

i said east of the motorway nuggah, EAST!

haha, yeah the shores not too bad. would way rather live there than east auckland!

also, to be fair on west side of the bridge, northcote point is pretty damn nice..

BEACHAVEN STANDUP WAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

yup !! I will always have a soft spot for da haven.

was a hole but they've upgraded the area since I moved out...I even got mugged there once too

I've never been mugged in beach haven despite living here for ~10 years.

Probably beacuse I know all the offenders . The haven is nice though, you drive down Rangitra and it's like being in a small town, not Auckland.

The north shore has a bad rep, but in reality I find it's a lot nicer than the equivalent city suburbs: More space, less traffic.

On the whole, the North Shore is surrounded on three sides by water. Along the coast you have nice houses, but in very close proximity to below (Auckland) average income areas. For example, I live by the sea, but can cross Rangitira road and find bloods flags and burned out cars (literally) within a 5min walk from 2+ million dollar houses.

As for the East/West motorway divide, I've NEVER heard that analogy before - It doesn't really exist in the psyche of actual people who live on the shore. You see sentiment towards the cookie cutter houses of Albany and the thousands of yarpies in the bays.

One of my (Islander) friends moved up to the haven after growing up out souf. The horror story's he's told me about home invasions, his brothers getting stabbed, him getting stabbed through the hand 5 times, not being able to walk down one side of his street, the cops not responding to 111 calls etc sound completely unreal.

Te Atatu south is pretty shit, would rather live on the shore any day. Never been to Otara so cant say.

Recommend going for a drive through there after a cheeky smoke, quite an experience!

OMG, used to do this in the days of my 'yoof'

Have a sly tab and try doing the same, so easy to get lost and very freaky very fast. We used to do it on purpose to get lost and have some awesome antics in the car, oh those days....

As for the East/West motorway divide, I've NEVER heard that analogy before - It doesn't really exist in the psyche of actual people who live on the shore.

you just dont know about it coz your from the west side

east coast bays for life!

Actually, I'd say its more just fakeass niggaz who didn't actually grow up on the shore importing their east side / west side drama.