Shittiest suburb in Auckland?

Grind

As for the East/West motorway divide, I've NEVER heard that analogy before - It doesn't really exist in the psyche of actual people who live on the shore.

you just dont know about it coz your from the west side

east coast bays for life!

Actually, I'd say its more just fakeass niggaz who didn't actually grow up on the shore importing their east side / west side drama.

nuffin to do with the east/west buz bro, im just stating a fact. suburbs east of the motorway are way nicer than those west of it.

i see your tupac and raise you a biggie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well imo the whole north should band together and sit around in our BMW's and show distaste at the southern raff.

Suppose your correct about the financial divide. To be fair though, the motorway doesn't go up the middle, you've basically you've only got coastal suburbs east of the motorway.

I see your biggie and raise you Tonar Street & Taurus Crescent.

no way man... the durrty south is the bizzo... glenfield and any where on the shore is maggots ville... yeah the houses may be "nice" but the way the peeps are.........

Disclaimer

not all peoples on the shore = meh ,,but imo alot I have met are shallow and fake ..... not all of them mind you......

Haha how can you generalise people based on an entire city? I live on the shore and I'm totally radical.

But I agree that Glenfield is shit.

Disclaimer

not all peoples on the shore = meh ,,but imo alot I have met are shallow and fake ..... not all of them mind you......

yah im just generally not a fan... its far to clean far to white and far to rich for my taste specially the bays.... im more of a newton grey lynn papatoe otara GI type of kid... way more history cooler houses and realer people....imo. and my opinion is based on my experienece etcetc

and I know ye shore based dnb .co.nz peeps are chur /// so im not pointing my anti shore stick at ye.....

although I do have love for micro raven in the haven

Well imo the whole north should band together and sit around in our BMW's and show distaste at the southern raff.

Suppose your correct about the financial divide. To be fair though, the motorway doesn't go up the middle, you've basically you've only got coastal suburbs east of the motorway.

I see your biggie and raise you Tonar Street & Taurus Crescent.

lol bro, so you'd give up the nice houses and swimming pools for the street with the most tinny houses on it in the whole of the greater auckland area?!

big ups

Used to get tinnies from a place there a long time ago hence the name. Of course im just sarcastically matching the sentiment from most people who like to disassociate themselves with 'the big smoke' or 'fucking auckland,' who reside south of the bombays All in good jest

Used to get tinnies from a place there a long time ago hence the name. Of course im just sarcastically matching the sentiment from most people who like to disassociate themselves with 'the big smoke' or 'fucking auckland,' who reside south of the bombays All in good jest

hahaha yeah man for sure, im laughing along with ya

yup he totally got the joke before you explained it

yup he totally got the joke before you explained it

comeon mang, i just meant that i knew his post was taking the piss and not srs.

i did actually completely miss the tinny reference to be honest, i read it as takaninny when i read it the first time..

What's eveyone's favs?

I've always lived in Freemans Bay/Ponsonby/Grey Lynn and think it's primo as. I love being central. But if I was going to move it'd have to be west I reckon. Titirangi or even further out into the Waitaks

Same here.. Central repranise.

And yes, the Titirangi end of West Auckland and beyond, so primo.

What's eveyone's favs?

I've always lived in Freemans Bay/Ponsonby/Grey Lynn and think it's primo as. I love being central. But if I was going to move it'd have to be west I reckon. Titirangi or even further out into the Waitaks

Same here.. Central repranise.

And yes, the Titirangi end of West Auckland and beyond, so primo.

Newton ciddy.GreyLizzle Onehunga Parnizzle Eden terrace-azizzle Symonds Street esp st benedicts ....upper q....