Brrrrrr

Madz

It's so bloody cold! Isn't it supposed to still be warm? I'd settle for warm-ish even. Is it unseasonably cold or am I just softer than Bambi's fur? On top of the unfriendly environmental conditions, I'm working in transmission atm, which is chilled to thirteen degrees ffs. Any suggestions for keeping warm? Aside from the obvious "wear more clothing"? If i put on more layers I'll begin to resemble a large, woolly puff-ball.

*think warm thoughts, think warm thoughts*

This guy's not cold -> Click Here

Apparently havn't had these weather patterns for three years or so... early cold snap means good long term forecast for those of us who like snowboardin

I recommend a hip-flask of something strong enough, or extra underwear -Your groin is one of the hottest parts of your body... literally (Did that come out wrong?) why not trap more of said heat in?

Apparently havn't had these weather patterns for three years or so... early cold snap means good long term forecast for those of us who like snowboardin

I recommend a hip-flask of something strong enough, or extra underwear -Your groin is one of the hottest parts of your body... literally (Did that come out wrong?) why not trap more of said heat in?

And armpits too I think. Hipflask is a very good idea but I think alcohol would be a very bad idea. A piss-poor tolerance + tasks that require uber concentration = well, not good.

Marino is great. I want marino earmuffs

try being up at 4 in the morning i have to put thermals on just to walk to the fukin shower, defrost there for around 27minutes then just drink cups of tea b2b untill about 9

Try 5.30 and going for a walk around a regional park before making your way down to the beach to watch the sunrise, and yes, I did take a thermos full of tea this morning.

Why do you have to get up so early?

try being up at 4 in the morning i have to put thermals on just to walk to the fukin shower, defrost there for around 27minutes then just drink cups of tea b2b untill about 9

Try 5.30 and going for a walk around a regional park before making your way down to the beach to watch the sunrise, and yes, I did take a thermos full of tea this morning.

Why do you have to get up so early?

Tom has work but it sounds like you do it for fun?!?

The weather today and for the rest of the week looks better - well no rain atlest but it's still cold.

You lose most of your heat through your hands and your head.

Fact:

A pume of hot air extends about 2m above the top of your head.

So either buy a beanie or put on your favourite record at +16 and go crazy!

Tom has work but it sounds like you do it for fun?!?

There are twenty four perfectly usable hours in everyday. The weekday am hours are really quiet, you can tut-tu as much as you like in complete, uninterrupted peace. It's really nice to watch the dawn creep up as you do assignments/bake/clean/etc. My circadian rythyms are a bit fucked atm so I figure why not capitalise on it?

Duuuuuuuude they give way too much information in that article eh...

This guy's not cold -> Click Here

sorry to sound like a smarmy twat, but it was 30* in barcelona pretty much the whole time and it didnt rain once!!! Even London hs treated me well. Havent really seen the rain except for like once in the last 7 weeks while ive been in europe.

Seems like I took the weather with me... sorry

sorry to sound like a smarmy twat, but it was 30* in barcelona pretty much the whole time and it didnt rain once!!! Even London hs treated me well. Havent really seen the rain except for like once in the last 7 weeks while ive been in europe.

Seems like I took the weather with me... sorry

heh.. 30 or so in Hong Kong; late 20s in Beijing! love the heat - about to buy a new pair of cheap jandals