C Steppa

Tua or Cameron?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Tua or Cameron?

• Tua
    • Cameron
    • Don't give a Shit
    • To Close to Call

god cant we have a sport thread without the conspiracy theory?

To be honest i think what has been said is ridiculous. And no i dont have my eyes shut. I think some people think they have their eyes open so wide they see things that arn't actually there just cause they want to.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god cant we have a sport thread without the conspiracy theory?

To be honest i think what has been said is ridiculous. And no i dont have my eyes shut. I think some people think they have their eyes open so wide they see things that arn't actually there just cause they want to.

scoff...... can I not have an opinion? and why does it rub you the wrong way so?...I never mentioned anything about eyes being shut or open and or lableled you as a facist cos u <3 sports so...

but your pretty quick to dismiss my thoughts cos it contraveins yours.

do you think that all I say is random blahness that is constructed in my own head?...FYI double major film and television Sociology where it was part of the carriculum to deconstruct sports events and advertising with a variety of very prominent articles/theories written by very well known theorists...Would you question their validity aswell as mine? and be all "oh no my masculinity is being challenged -it has to be wrong! cause the state and the media has a really long and honest history"

so what Im cynical ! so whatIquestion your reality ..you do the same to me... do I outright diss u? no...forums are there for the interchange in ideas and to create like minded networks of people to discuss debate and HOPEFULLY extend the minds of the inderviduals...

END RANT....

Of course you can have your opinion bro. I'm just saying not everything has a evil man behind it. Its great to have a voice man and i love reading alot of what you have to say on this forum. I just reckon some things are better enjoyed at face value, like this boxing match.

Of course you can have your opinion bro. I'm just saying not everything has a evil man behind it. Its great to have a voice man and i love reading alot of what you have to say on this forum. I just reckon some things are better enjoyed at face value, like this boxing match.

chur......

sorry for my out burst.... annoying day today and I kinda vented....

• 2 weeks later...
does anyone know if this is gonna get a free to air replay at any stage? im too broke to afford the $40 on pay per view and i cant go anywhere to watch it.. gutted..

It looks like its doubtful - at least on the Prime side of things.

Unsure. I doubt that if it isnt in the Skywatch listings or EPG that they will be screening it 'free' - esp with the amount of money they have invested into it. In saying that, i don't deal with the sport side of things so i may be completely wrong.