movies / tv shows to avoid at all costs

Merge

Observe and Report...the entire movie is just Seth Rogan saying 'fuck you' to as many people as he can. it starts fairly strong, but within 20 mins you realise the movie is going absolutely nowhere.

Saw the trailer for it when we went to Inglourious Basterds and it didn't even look remotely funny.

my bloody valentine.....its like a 13 year old getting their first taste of poon...hard and fast for the first two minutes then 118 minutes of apologies....

i have to be honest i enjoyed my bloody valentine. its just fun, full-on gore. its not really trying to be anything its not, simply messy kills and a funny who-dunnit storyline.. there are far worse horrors out there from recent years. like Prom night for example.

my bloody valentine.....its like a 13 year old getting their first taste of poon...hard and fast for the first two minutes then 118 minutes of apologies....

i have to be honest i enjoyed my bloody valentine. its just fun, full-on gore. its not really trying to be anything its not, simply messy kills and a funny who-dunnit storyline.. there are far worse horrors out there from recent years. like Prom night for example.

I will give you that....like I see its merits as a "good fun splatter" but to me it was just had a way more transparent plot than most films of its genre....

{inspired by recent Daily Rant news}

kicking it off with:

Everybody Hates Chris

Reba

The Colbert Report

Wipeout

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li (words cannot describe how crap this is)

Observe and Report (new Seth Rogen film)

I don't get it whats wrong with the Colbert report? That show is classic. You should check out the video on you tube of Stephen Colbert at the white house correspondents dinner. Colbert is invited to speak at a dinner for George Bush. Somehow Bush's administration didn't realize his show is a total parody of republicans. Colbert gets up and gives a 20 minute speech with george bush sitting right there next to him on stage and he absolutely kneecaps him. Says some of the most honest epicly critical things of Bush's administration it's funny as fuck.

The Hills

The Real Orange County

or any pretentious, predominantly upper class-snob-head-up-my-ass-white-boy TV Reality show.

@ 88 minutes.. WTF were you thinking Al? must be getting lazy these days.

Any movie with Toby Maguire, don't know why but he has that kinda face you just want to throw a large brick at

I don't get it whats wrong with the Colbert report? That show is classic.

each to their own but i have yet to laugh once at anything he's said.. i completely understand that it is a parody and that he is 'playing a character' but that still doesnt make it funny.. all his one-liners and pokes at dick cheney, etc are so dry they make me cringe.. it's all of the jokes everyone thinks up in their heads but dont bother saying them out loud because they aren't worthy of mention...yet he mentions them.. he's stolen material from a number of predecessors and 90% of his 'segments' are derived from Letterman (or more recently John Stewart). The late show I got into because it was actually intelligent rhetoric.. Colbert however seems to target numb-minded individuals by stating the obvious..

I've given the show plenty of chances but its come to a point where i have to switch the channel because it infuriates me so much.

ahh god bless the Daily Rant

90% of his 'segments' are derived from Letterman (or more recently John Stewart).

Most of his segments etc are actually parody of The O'Reilly Factor. His character idolises Bill O'Reilly... one of the biggest media tards out there.

The Word = Talking Points, for eg