RECORD SWAP MEET THING IN THE [09]

Teret

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure im keen on the flyer drop option to be honest.

Im sure between all of us we can get loads of people to come. I personally know at least 6 people that aren't on this forum who would be all over this.

With a flyer drop you have no idea who or how many people will turn up I would much rather have a rough estimate. And do you really expect me to put my home address all over some flyer and dump it in real groovey?

Not to mention Real Groovy, BM etc might be pissed that you're cutting their lunch by doing your own 2nd-hand record trading thing

Facebook event will be key imo - people can invite whoever they think will be keen and tell everyone to spread the word there. Then you can just reveal the address a day or two prior.

Someone make a flyer and distrubte it to RG/BM/conch/Uptown imo

a shitty black and white one would do...

Dr Awesome and Phil O seemed pretty serious............

Anywho

Facebook would definatly be the go and if all of us let our respective vinyl junkie mates know im sure we could get a good sized crew.

all jokes aside.

if u guys srsly wanted a simple flyer to chuck in BM and Real Groovy, i could probably hack one up over the weekend.

just gimmi the deets.

It wont be awesome, but it should be aiight.

You missed Hakomi's post about not wanting his address on a flyer inviting rando's to his house didn't you

Every AK head on bassdrop is on here too. You just want to get flamed by the bassdrop family don't you Dr.

Will be some lurkers that only do bassdrop - probably worth it imo.

maybe even NZ Rave and Biggie if you wanted to pick up some hard house plates

Every AK head on bassdrop is on here too. You just want to get flamed by the bassdrop family don't you Dr.

Will be some lurkers that only do bassdrop - probably worth it imo.

maybe even NZ Rave and Biggie if you wanted to pick up some hard house plates

tbh easily going to reach enough people through word of mouth imo

• 3 weeks later...

Right so with Dose all done I can get this on the move.

Its looking like November the 7th is the go, but I just need to sort a few things out before I finalise the date.

Also we will be needing 2-3 people to donate a mixer and turntable for the day to be used as extra listening posts. So please let me know if you can bring both along.

Right so with Dose all done I can get this on the move.

Its looking like November the 7th is the go, but I just need to sort a few things out before I finalise the date.

Also we will be needing 2-3 people to donate a mixer and turntable for the day to be used as extra listening posts. So please let me know if you can bring both along.

I've got TT & mixer covered.

• 2 weeks later...