Sick & Twisted humour - Drawn Together

kritical

This made me crack up very very hard.. It's a scene from a new cartoon called 'Drawn Together' which is now in it's second series in the states...

It's a show about different cartoon characters living in a Big Brother type tv show, the first series is good but gets a little boring at some points..

Series 2 - Episode 12

Waldor takes home a 'Live action cow' which gets infected with rabies and needs to be put down..

The flatmates give him a shotgun and waldor leaves to do the dirty deed, later he comes back covered in blood claiming he killed the beast.

On the news the cow has gone on a killing spree and the flatmates ask Waldor why the cow isn't dead and he's covered in blood.

I had the shotgun aimed right at cows face but I lover her just loved her too much to pull the trigger, so I just shot off into the woods.. and hit a guy who was driving a truck, I tried to help the poor smuck but it was too late

Tell my wife and kids I love em

I couldn't deny the man his dying wish so I did what anyone would do - I gutted the dead trucker and wore his body as a suit

I love you honey, I love you kids

:|