forthcoming films

Merge

michael bay does go fucking overboard with CGI, etc agreed... but im cutting him some slack here.. i didnt think much of rob zombie's films, but then thoroughly enjoyed his take on Halloween... p.s. H2 is coming out soon. apparently not as good as first one but still looks beasty.

i didnt think much of rob zombie's films, but then thoroughly enjoyed his take on Halloween... p.s. H2 is coming out soon. apparently not as good as first one but still looks beasty.

Rob Zombie needs to stop making films imo.

His Halloween remake was a travesty on the original.

i didnt think much of rob zombie's films, but then thoroughly enjoyed his take on Halloween... p.s. H2 is coming out soon. apparently not as good as first one but still looks beasty.

Rob Zombie needs to stop making films imo.

His Halloween remake was a travesty on the original.

well each to their own but...the original is one of my favourite films of all time, and i found the re-make to be an interesting re-imagining, it gave u some serious background info as to why he was so fucked up. the only qualms i had apart from the obvious no jamie lee-curtis, was the actress playing Laurie (we are supposed to believe she's a nerd but she looks like ur average teen slapper) I also think they could've done without the whole disfunctional 'bad dad' thing - the original suggested the parents were quite caring - which made the whole 'murdering his sister during childhood' so haunting.

I dont like Rob Zombie's infatuation with hick trailer-trash. In this case I coped with it, I think he tried to supress his urge to go ape shit with it simply out of respect for the original..the upcoming sequel however im a bit skepties because it includes story segments from Halloween III - season of the witch and it seems like Rob's just decided to take the pagan ritualistic/crazy trailer park people thing too far... still... im interested to see how itl turn out.

the original is one of my favourite films of all time, and i found the re-make to be an interesting re-imagining, it gave u some serious background info as to why he was so fucked up.

the upcoming sequel however im a bit skepties because it includes story segments from Halloween III - season of the witch.

Halloween, Rosemary's Baby, TCSM and The Exorcist (ironically all from the 70's) are for me the epitome of what a great horror film should be.

Similar to Blue Velvet, it is what is underneath that i find truly disturbing - posing more questions than answers. I always find Rob utilizes a sledgehammer when bringing across his views. Not my cuppa tea tbh.

And picard to him for touching on Season of the Witch, that was a such a crap film and a sequel in name only. Oh, well.

this film looks super dope.......huge reviews at the toronto festival

if ur in to films like gummo and kids and mr lonely you will love this

doubleyoutee-f

? i dont understand ....?

I think he means "that looks fucken weird"

Hope im not putting words in your mouth Nato

I loved Kids and Gummo tho, so ill give it a go

Posted this is the other thread but incase u didnt see......

looks cool, i like the doco style, blair witch/cloverfeild films

watched the whole thing last night....its pretty shit,not scary at all,unless mysterious bumps in the night is your thing,the scene where she gets dragged out of bed is kinda freaky but not worthy of hiding under the duvet.

dont waste your money if it comes out at the cinema...

Posted this is the other thread but incase u didnt see......

looks cool, i like the doco style, blair witch/cloverfeild films

watched the whole thing last night....its pretty shit,not scary at all,unless mysterious bumps in the night is your thing,the scene where she gets dragged out of bed is kinda freaky but not worthy of hiding under the duvet.

dont waste your money if it comes out at the cinema...

I'm assuming you watched a torrent copy? It is probably the old version. There is a new ending, apparantly alot more intense that has been done for the Theatre release. You can download that aswell.

haha watched this last night, i didnt find it that scary but its fairly well done.. if u crank up the volume and turn off all the light it'll have ur heart rate up a bit. it certainly freaked out my girlfriend. she made me double-check all the windows and doors were locked

i wouldn't say it was 'shit' like zeb, in fact id almost go as far as to say I'd pay for it in the cinema - simply because that kind of movie needs loud volume and a crowd to really get into it.