Documentary Help

C Steppa

Sup Ya'll

I'm currently doing a 15 min doco for radio for my final assignment at uni. I've chosen to do it on vinyl culture, like collectors and the rebirth of vinyl kind of thing. I have got an interview with a record store owner and collector, i will be interveiwing one of my mates for a young persons perspective but keen to interview an old cat who has a ridiculous vinyl collection that he has been adding to for years. I have been trying to get Marty Duda from national radio but the fools wont email me back to let me know when he gets back europe. If any of you know of an old geezer who is a nutbar for vinyl his contact deets would be much appreciated..

If the finished product is good enough it will play on National Radio over summer so keen to do quite well.

Any input appreciated

Chur

Presha is in Welly. Page-3 or Nick D would be your next best bet on big collections but it sounds like you're after a proper vinyl collector, not a DJ?

Call up Real Groovy and ask to speak to the boss, he'll hook you up with a proper contact... there's def some old jazz / rock heads floating about...