dunno if any of you care but....

zeb

this is a video i made using the filmer pack add-on for EA-SKATE pt2 on xbox 360...

its basically a replay editor so you can change camera angles etc after you do cool tricks...the idea is to do stuff that is as close to realistic as possible(unlike tony hawks franchise where everything is blown way out of proportion and is just stupid)

skate nerds the world over are going mental with the filmer pack and some of the videos are getting scarily realistic...anyway,this is my first effort...enjoy....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats dope as!!!!!

loving the realism of it with the lens flares and tings ... Also loving the way that the people seem to interact with you? can you like hit the peeps that are rocking around or interact with them any more than them freaking out when they see you etc?

yeah its on ps3 too but skate3 will be out in a couple months so id hold out for that if i was you..i assume the downloadable content is the same for ps3 as it is on xbox....

you have to pay for the filmer pack though....

the game comes with a replay editor but the filmer pack is a bit more advanced....

skate is the sickest fucking game ever

for skaters it is by far the best game ever...i love it how you can cruise round and hit up and setup spots anywhere just like in real life,and everyone plays it differently and has a different approach and style,the filmer pack just blew the doors off the whole tiring story mode scenario in every game.

any of you guys on xboxlive?

whats your gamertag?

Haha Kanye is the man aye Teknik!!!

Dunno the last time you other fullaz checked, but video games arent meant to be realistic.......

Nothing better than doing a PHAT backflip-to-rail slide over a power line. Bet you cant do that on that skate game anyway!

Edited by Guest

Haha Kanye is the man aye Teknik!!!

Dunno the last time you other fullaz checked, but video games arent meant to be realistic.......

Nothing better than doing a PHAT backflip-to-rail slide over a power line. Bet you cant do that on that skate game anyway!

Na you cant, but i can do a phat tre flip backslide lip slide down a decent stair set and do it with steeeeez. Which i would much rather do than turn moon physics on and spin for about 20 minutes.

Hi Hakomi, not that much to tell really. Heard Andy C - "drum and bass mix" on one of my boys ipods so Googled drum and bass and found this place.

I enjoy music mostly dance music like techno, trance, hard house sort of stuff, but Andy Cs "drum and bass mix" was pretty cool so keen to learn more.

What about you?