dunno if any of you care but....

zeb

Hi Hakomi, not that much to tell really. Heard Andy C - "drum and bass mix" on one of my boys ipods so Googled drum and bass and found this place.

I enjoy music mostly dance music like techno, trance, hard house sort of stuff, but Andy Cs "drum and bass mix" was pretty cool so keen to learn more.

What about you?

Well at the moment im still trying to figure out if you are just someone having a laugh and making another profile, or if you are for real.

Where do you live?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Hakomi, not that much to tell really. Heard Andy C - "drum and bass mix" on one of my boys ipods so Googled drum and bass and found this place.

I enjoy music mostly dance music like techno, trance, hard house sort of stuff, but Andy Cs "drum and bass mix" was pretty cool so keen to learn more.

What about you?

Well at the moment im still trying to figure out if you are just someone having a laugh and making another profile, or if you are for real.

Where do you live?

kinda smells like a troll... but .....maybe not?

What about you?

Where do you live?

This is to cliche to be fo' real

Heard Andy C - "drum and bass mix" on one of my boys ipods so Googled drum and bass and found this place.

What about you?

Where do you live?

This is to cliche to be fo' real

Heard Andy C - "drum and bass mix" on one of my boys ipods so Googled drum and bass and found this place.

we are ranked #3 on all of google for the words 'drum and bass' and #1 if your searching within NZ. So this story, while hilarious is entirely plausible.

we are ranked #3 on all of google for the words 'drum and bass' and #1 if your searching within NZ. So this story, while hilarious is entirely plausible.

bolded words is what i was referring to. Could be Teebee's mate I reckon

Here is a quick list of Who can/can't get a PHD in Awesomeness.

Mike - No.

Bugsy - No.

Grind - No*.

Relapse - Yes.

Teret - Yes.

Dold - Yes.

perceptualChaos - No.

Hakomi - Yes.

Nato - Yes.

Pakage - Yes.

Mr. Tough - Pending.

Taiko - Pending.

Anybody who wants in can purchase me a drink.

*shadowboxing or goat stare - you know what you have to do.

Having a laugh about what? I live in Auckland City. Whats with the interrogation? Where do you live? Whats your storyl?

Hi Mr Tough. If you aren't one of our regular lurkers wearing a silly hat could you please explain why you are in Auckland yet hiding behind a US IP address?

kthxbye