Brian Tamaki

thr339z

Is bishop brain a nzs potential mussolini/franco  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Is bishop brain a nzs potential mussolini/franco

• yup ...he must be purged
    • Nope I
    • Meh couldnt care less. when can I buy somthing that distracts me

Yup so old brian the zealot tamaki is at it again....

he has recently had a meeting of men only 700 to be precise.. In this meeting he asked the men to sign an oath saying that they would "not disobey " and "would follow any instructions" and "be part of his spiritual army" and "stand when him and his wife entered the room"

I mean cmon? smells like the beginings of a facist army of christian nutter storm troopers to me...

I think that in response some peeps should start a counter against this indoctrination and create a 700 male/femal/trans/gay/bi/lesbian army that vows todsobey everything he sez and vows to fight his facist army if need be....

whos keen?

Yeah I heard about this on bFM today.

Check the protocols...

Hilarious.

"feel {the} Bishop's flow and be attentive to his thoughts and directions.
""Whenever Bishop speaks all other talking stops:.
The "sons" must never openly disagree with Mr Tamaki in front of others.
be vocal during his preaching, affirming what he has to say with "amen" and "that's right", clapping, shouting and laughing.

"O heavenly and most profound zealot We heart ye and will do all ye say.. waiting in lieu til the time thou shall decide we must smite all the heathens that thou shall decide upon..."

Hopefully they all do a Jonestown....

fingers crossed although i really do hope I get a chance to face off with him and his cronies in an insurrection type situation ,where I get to scalp some christian nutters a-la inglorious basterds steez

Disclaimer... epic rant below......

Im disgusted... Brian Tamaki is setting him self up as a "king" and denouncing all people who "god" has told him are evil... and the enemy... fuck him .. fuck his far right hate filled shit... If he wants an enemy he certainly has one in me... If he thinks his "destiny" is to create gods future church here in nz by exploiting the poor and preaching apocalyptic hate...well my "destiny" is to build an army of people who will destroy him using love and humanism.. and when his thugs attack thats when we will destroy.....

grrrrrrrr so angry

whos keen to get mega sound systems and generators and go engage in some sonic warfare around his "compound " on a sunday as he preaches that he is king and play real heavy dubstep real fucking loud and have a rave against tamaki?

Rebecca Barry: Brian and Beyonce's shared Destiny

It's about time someone asked Beyonce what she makes of this covenant proposed by Brian Tamaki's men.

If you're a paid-up member of the Destiny's Church, a "spiritual son" of the self-appointed bishop, doesn't that make you Destiny's Child?

link

Rebecca Barry: Brian and Beyonce's shared Destiny

It's about time someone asked Beyonce what she makes of this covenant proposed by Brian Tamaki's men.

If you're a paid-up member of the Destiny's Church, a "spiritual son" of the self-appointed bishop, doesn't that make you Destiny's Child?

link

love it