Whos your money on?

Pratangs

The thing that fucks me off here is that there seems to a be a gipsy trend in New Zealand at the moment of having one lot of laws for average people and another lot for famous ones.

Millie Holmes/Eldar, thus guy, various rugby players...

yeah prime example is when marc ellis got done for pills and coke...

Its all good Mr Ellis. Since you are a prominant NZ sports player/psudo celeb/Business owner, heres a slap on the wrist and a "Naughty ,Naughty" for importing and supplying all those drugs...

Where as slack master thug bling, average joe would get owned massivly for the same crime....

One law for the rich , and one for the poor

another thing about this case that gets me is was how they wer sayin oh yeah if his name got out it would ruin his career etc.

he should count himself lucky to have made it in the business and should be on form, if not, willing to take the consequences, and it shud be for the fans to decide if they wanna support someone whos gonna be doin that.

The thing that fucks me off here is that there seems to a be a gipsy trend in New Zealand at the moment of having one lot of laws for average people and another lot for famous ones.

Nah, not in this case.

Judge Paul ruled that the consequences of a conviction and publicly naming the man would be out of proportion to the gravity of the offence, which he considered "medium to low-level".

The trick here is to believe the Judge over the media.

Judge Paul ruled that the consequences of a conviction and publicly naming the man would be out of proportion to the gravity of the offence, which he considered "medium to low-level".

IMO if it truely was a medium to low-level offence then the consequence of how his fans react would also be medium to low-level. Point here being i wouldnt consider shoving ur cock in a random chicks face a low level offence

but then again i wasn't at the trial and didn't hear the evidence etc, so i cant realy say.

Nah, not in this case.

Irrespective of the level of offence, the fact of the matter is it's bloody hard to get name suppression in NZ permanently.

If it happened to you or I - it's unlikely we would have received the same treatment.

The Judge himself said that the consequences of conviction and or naming the man would outweigh the damage. The moral here is that Joe Average wouldn't have the same gravity of public impact if he was named (and indeed shamed), so the law treats them differently. Same crime, different people, different result.

Good to hear.

Yeah I mean come on, who hasn't been there before right.

actualy gettin ur cock out in shovn it in a 16 yr olds face is a bit of new level.

its a crime involving a victim. pay for it i reckon.

Just so you know I was totally joking. I'm not ok with somebody shoving cock into a 16 yr olds face. I thought the Fonze would've made my epic sarcasm more obvious