May 25 Psychic Tsunami Warning...

Known One

Tsunami Warning

"I have received information psychically, which is corroborated by scientific data, according to which on May 25, 2006 a giant tsunami will occur in the Atlantic Ocean, brought about by the impact of a comet fragment which will provoke the eruption of under-sea volcanoes. Waves up to 200 m high will reach coastlines located above and below the Tropic of Cancer. However, all of the countries bordering the Atlantic will be affected to greater or lesser destructive and deadly levels. This site is dedicated to life, to civic responsibility and to information. There is still time to save lives. Thanks for participating in the world-wide alert!" -- Eric Julien

well.. hypothermia or tan lines.. its up to you

or r u plannin to body board all the way to the equator on the mad tsunami wave?

Die young, stay pretty. Most of us would probably die anyway if there was a tsunami and by the time the bodies were recovered we'd all be working the aquatic decomposition chic.

Rotting things are gross but things that decompose in water just seem to have that extra something that elevates them from Fucking Rank to Jesus-Fucking-Christ-I-Think-My-Nostrils-Are-Bleeding. I don't know why this is and if you do please don't tell me.

Don't wanna dump on your beach party but you guys do know NZ is in the Pacific not the Atlantic right? I mean, we might experience a hyped up media frenzy for a week or two, and perhaps an influx of adverts telling us where we can send our money. Still, I packed my waterwings just in case......you can never trust the accuracy of most of these psychics.

Nato.. the problem over here is not the initial impact or those tsunami's.. but the impact is supposed to set off underwater volcanoes causeing tsunami's all over the planet!

Goddam ur funny madz keep it rollin

Hope it lands off course about 5000 miles to the nww

Wonder if its the 25th of may US time?

Anyone who wants to be part of my post-apocoliptic raiding/looting/party posse, PM me. No time wasters, must bring own sock full-o-coins.