Keiann's leavin the land of the long white Cloud...

Bellini

Well, as some of you may or may not know i'm leaving our lovely shores to go out and see what the rest of this planet has to offer...

I'm flying out on the 31st of this month and travel firstly to Thailand and doing a tour round there for a month or so, also taking in Burma and Loas as well Cambodia (hopefully), then on to the UK, where I plan to set myself up for a while and see what trouble I can find, as well as seeing what dnb is like there and around Europe...

On to more pressing issues though - I'm having a leaving party this Friday (26th May, 9.00pm onwards) at Foci - Beresford square and would like to extend an invitation to all the drumandbass.co.nz crew to come along, should be a fun old time!

If anyone cares I'll also be keeping you guys up to date on my travels as well as letting you know about all the gigs that I'm going to be attending etc...

Big up to all posting on the boards that I have met and those that i've meet through gig's, at the record store or any other places that junglisit seem to run into one another, also another big up to Nato, Kritical, Package and the rest of the behind the scenes dnb.co.nz crew for providing such a wicked place to discuss everything dnb.

Big up and might see ya Friday!!

:helmutbreak8mg:

(*edit - visa )

Edited by Guest

If anyone cares I'll also be keeping you guys up to date on my travels as well as letting you know about all the gigs that I'm going to be attending etc...

LOL!

Of course we care boh! keep the updates rollin!!

C u on friday for one helluva send off!

That sound Well Cool. Best of luck and all. I'm sure the weather will be one helluva lot nicer there than here. Are you coming back or is this adios ad infinitum?

Ewen the westie - *Dang it! Someone stuck a bodyboard in my marijuana bag!*

Big up to all those that made it along to the party on Friday and to those above for all the well wishes, appreciate heaps fella's

Well as departure is looming I thought I would put togeather a leaving home mix and as a bit of cheer to all you guys I've posted it all for you to have a listen as a cheer for giving me time and space to discuss things all dnb.

So here it is...

Keiann.Leaving.Home.Mix.06

1. Concord Dawn feat. Holly Smith – Say your Words [Metalheadz]

2. Hive & Gridlock feat. D Bridge, Silent Witness & Break –

Standing Room Only [Violence]

3. )EI3( UK – True Romance [Metalheadz Platinum]

4. Raf & Ill Logic – Art & Illusion [Metalheadz Platinum]

5. D Bridge & Calibre – Hot Flush [Exit Vs.]

6. Breakage – Staggered Dub [Critical]

7. D Kay – Serenade [bigrad]

8. St.Cal – Late night Squeeze [signiture]

9. Klute – We’re all Dying [soul:r]

10.Duo Infernale – Playing Games (Drifter Remix) [Horizons]

11.Calibre & Zero Tolerance – Still [signiture]

12.Amit – Dirt Box [Commercial Suicide]

13.Duo Infernale – Lost in World [Timeless]

14.Shapeshifter feat. Joe Dukie – Long White Cloud [Truetone]

15.Amit – Swastika [Commercial Suicide] with

)EI3(UK – The Nine [bC Presents]

16.Teebee – Not the One [subtitles]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RLCG5TR1

61 Minutes.

I'll also be updating the thread from time to time to let ya know what's up.

Big up all.Keiann :helmutbreak8mg:

fuck that is a sick tracklist. gutted i never got the chance to steal your crate . in the download

haha cheer,

thought you'd be feeling the tracklisting, well I can't complain about your taste in music Hope you enjoy bro

Grind, always thought that we had similar tastes in music from posts etc, nice to see ya feeling the tracklisting, hope you enjoy the mix bro

Makky2 will be in touch for sure, Patife is on the 16th in Bangkok so will def be around then

oh, and billy, i'm gonna be around SE Asia the same time as you - and the same places! might be settling down in the 'nam for a bit - maybe do some english teaching...

we should catch up for some travelling/partying

i'll PM you my email addy

• 4 months later...

Ez all drumandbass.co.uk crew...

Hope all is well back in the NZ, been a while between drinks but thought i'd stop by to say what's up...

Well did the SE Asia misson which was dope(sorry I missed ya makky,skono) and got up to all the stuff that you do when your in that part of the world. Def left with a few less braincells but was well worth it never the less.

Currently in London at the mo and am lovin it, in central which is dope, close to all the main dnb clubs which can only be a good thing, been going to regular weekly club nights, sweve, movement, which are wicked but only been to a few of the big nights as I work most weekends, also been checking a few dubstep nights, it's blowing up over here now, but still not close to dnb yet.

Dope to see the site is still runnin' strong, lot of new names which can only be a good thing!! hope everyone is well and the scene is still goin strong. Also to those who downloaded the mix hope ya enjoyed it, any feedback would be dope...fark I miss my tables

Cheer all dnb.co.nz crew.

Keiann.London