'Help Dold get to Phat10'

Dold

*Update*

If I dont end up making enough money for my mission down south, every dollar which has been donated to me, will be donated onto a chosen charity.

Hopefully this clears my name as a scam artist

So yeah, if I dont hit target, money will go straight to a charity organistation.

Thanks to those who have donated so far!!

*Update*

If I dont end up making enough money for my mission down south, every dollar which has been donated to me, will be donated onto a chosen charity.

So yeah, if I dont hit target, money will go straight to a charity organistation.

The "help Dold drink away his new years grief relief fund". Another worthwhile cause

*Update*

The "help Dold drink away his new years grief relief fund". Another worthwhile cause

If you'd rather I spend the money on a bottle of Jameson, just say

*Update*

If you'd rather I spend the money on a bottle of Jameson, just say

well? if u wanna shout one on sat at the meteor I wouldnt say no... but failing that I will give u a dollar wen I see yo ass!!!

yo i got five on it for ya.

PM me ya account name so i can do the transfer. my kiwi bank wont let me do it with all the details correct.

i went to phat awhile back, and while i doubt you will be checking into the heritage after leaving phat like we did, im sure you'll have a ripping new years.

good luck.

dont forget ya vivid/magnum for making hitching signs

yo man, im serious. pm me your a/c name and i'll pop some cash in. a few of the grems from my work(at Snowcentre/Snowplanet) are rolling down too so maybe they will chip in.

how's the progress going anyway?