attn: Skono (and anyone else in Japan)

Grind

yeah that's the biggest line-up of the year at the best club in toks (kicks the living shit outta womb).

their monthly gigs are usually mad on-point.

but yeah as PC said, my home countries await my visit. bad timing, but at least i've seen all those artists play before

biggups presh!

• 3 weeks later...
Skono's leaving Japan the day before that gig, and I'm arriving in Japan the day before the gig. Definitely attending on my end!

How was the gig boys? Hope a few kiwis were front and centre to hold it down for the 'ro-ha massif

oh,hows that set up treating ya bro?

• 3 weeks later...
Skono's leaving Japan the day before that gig, and I'm arriving in Japan the day before the gig. Definitely attending on my end!

How was the gig boys? Hope a few kiwis were front and centre to hold it down for the 'ro-ha massif

oh,hows that set up treating ya bro?

Gig was rad, the venue is really wicked.... not that packed on that night but still pumping - was crazy seeing what a dnb gig looks like in Japan, and was fun getting shit faced on shochu. Mala wlas good as per usual, though I thought he was better the other 2 times I've seen him play. Calibre played a really interesting and varied set which I enjoyed a lot. Missed Goth Trad unfortunately.

There were actually a bunch of kiwi dudes there up the front which was kinda weird for me lol. Highlight/lowlight of the night was the british dude who was yelling shit out the whole night: to Mala "Yeeeeah Mala.... best DJ in the foocking world" (annoying after 3 times, very annoying after 10). Then mega face palm.... to Calibre "Play some Prodddiiiigggyyy" (ultra annoying after 1 time, murderous after 3 times).

I finally got to Niseko on Monday and have been snowboarding here the last 3 days.... It's so fucking awesome here, seriously. Haven't gone off-piste into the powder yet cause I'm still too noob, but been carving some mint as groomed runs. My body is in extreme pain all over today, not sure if it would even respond if I went up so might take a rest today and check out some onsens and shit so I get a better hit tomorrow.

The setup is perfect for me cheers evoke (and snowcentre!) those boots and custom bindings are really sick - once I figured out the toe-side bindings actually cap over the front of the toes rather than over the top of them it was all on! Visibility was really good yesterday but I forgot my camera unfortunately will try take some photos next time the skies are clear!

mean boy!

sounds like you're having an epic time anyway.

yeah nakie onsens in the wild for the win on the sore musculars aye.

*just beware the forest monkeys (who probably love a bit of skinny white boy like yourself) they come out and jump in the pools too!*

those kiwi boys were probably tom and his crew from west harbour. i hooked them up some DNB ALL DAY tees just before they went over.

good luck for the rest of your trip bro.

oh thanks for the beats too. we be cranking them out when it gets a bit tedious in the shop. seems to get people busy busy.

Yeah it's fucking epic over here... absolutely loving it. I hit the powder today, it was crazy deep (about waist height sometimes) and epicly difficult to get back up when I fell down (which was every few seconds in the really deep stuff lol). The parts with lighter powder (like knee deep) was seriously like heaven though. Definitely gonna be hunting for more of that over the next week that I'm in Niseko.