Myspace.

Grind

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pho·net·ic ( P ) Pronunciation Key (f-ntk)

adj.

Of or relating to phonetics.

Representing the sounds of speech with a set of distinct symbols, each designating a single sound: phonetic spelling.

Of, relating to, or being features of pronunciation that are not phonemically distinctive in a language, as aspiration of consonants or vowel length in English.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[New Latin phnticus, representing speech sounds, from Greek phntikos, vocal, from phntos, to be spoken, from phnein, to produce a sound, from phn, sound, voice. See bh-2 in Indo-European Roots.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pho·neti·cal adj.

pho·neti·cal·ly adv.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=phonetically

when you spell things phonetically you spell them as they are pronounced... not generally using correct spelling as per my understanding. bitch.

wrong- look the word up in the dictionary and it will show you how to say each word. you need to use all the little symbols that you see... its kinda hard to do so if you dont know what the fuck they mean.

• 1 month later...
I mean meeting women in bars these days is just sleazy.

Myspace aint just a website. It's a lifestyle . . .

Hah- well if I was single, I'd be spending a hell of a lot more time on there for sure. Trying to pick up girls in bars/clubs has gotta be one of the worst ways to go about it.

• 2 weeks later...