The Wire

Pakage

Fuck i really enjoyed Season 1. The first episode was a bit dubious but the rest of the season is mean. epic story. I really dig a series when its not just single episode stories. They work it so you get sucked in to the plot over the whole season.

I had no idea that there was already 5 seasons of this show. Where they been hiding at?!

ive just downloaded season 2. Anyone else watched any of these?

Haven't watched this yet, might start, only been hearing good things, this was interesting..

Harvard students will be able to watch the “The Wire” for class credit next year.

At a panel last night, stars of the HBO hit series joined Harvard professors in discussing the applications of the show—which depicts the struggles of urban life in Baltimore—in understanding and combating real urban social issues.

“‘The Wire’ has done more to enhance our understanding of the systemic urban inequality that constrains the lives of the poor than any published study” Sociology Professor William J. Wilson said.

Article

Yeah this is one of the few Tv shows that is actually worth owning on Dvd. The writing and acting is absolutely top notch, each season takes a while to get going but before you know it you've watched 6 episodes in a row and its 3 in the morning and you still want more, lol

Yeah this is one of the few Tv shows that is actually worth owning on Dvd. The writing and acting is absolutely top notch, each season takes a while to get going but before you know it you've watched 6 episodes in a row and its 3 in the morning and you still want more, lol

TRUTH

• 5 months later...