Whats in a DJ Name? AKA give Mike a name thread

mike

OK boys and girls, I am feeling very generous today (plus being laughed at and made fun of is a hobby of mine) so I am giving you the amazing once in a lifetime oppurtunity to give me, your favourite guest radio host on twisted (yeah right) a DJ name... as much as i like 'mike', its not very cool is it =P

anyway, all suggestions - funny or otherwise are appreciated.

DISCLAIMER: All suggestions cost $5.00gbp payable via paypal. By replying to this thread with a DJ name you are hereby entering and agreeing to the contract above, and hereforth will abide by its rules and conditions. This is required so I can live in the UK and not have to work, plus im better than those starving african kids anyway =p j/k

anyway, only name I have thought of thatdoesnt sound shit is Spektrum

As usual, suggestions, queries, comments or theories are welcome.. chur

hell yeah - thats a winner.. shame its not really rating that high on the 'cool' scale =p.

I can just see it now, DJ Andy C, sponsored by DNB arena =p, or just dj dnb arena :confused:

I can always trust Kritical to think of names he should really apply to himself =p

Isn't Phase a Hardhouse DJ?

Maybe ditch DJ'ing and become an MC, then Mike would be entirely appropriate.

What type of DnB do you play? Sure, I know, everyone plays everything, blah blah "I'm so versatile" blah, but what genre do you tend towards?

Sure, I know, everyone plays everything, blah blah "I'm so versatile" blah

Really, does everyone say that?

Do you want me to specify 'Hyperbole' after such statements? Perhaps I should start covering all my bases and add tags like 'Sarcasm', 'Metaphor', 'Rhetoric' and the like? Will it make you happy?

Sure, I know, everyone plays everything, blah blah "I'm so versatile" blah

Really, does everyone say that?

Do you want me to specify 'Hyperbole' after such statements? Perhaps I should start covering all my bases and add tags like 'Sarcasm', 'Metaphor', 'Rhetoric' and the like? Will it make you happy?

Indeed it would Madz, indeed it would. However, you could just use the icon in such circumstances, that would suffice.

Having said that, I don't use the icon, even though I am being sarcastic 99% of the time.*

*Stolen from A-Tech

Indeed it would Madz, indeed it would. However, you could just use the icon in such circumstances, that would suffice.

Having said that, I don't use the icon, even though I am being sarcastic 99% of the time.*

*Stolen from A-Tech

I'm bored. Which does nothing positive for the tilt of my interactions.

Bored Maddy = Snarky and acidic.

Yeah.. well I get like that myself. In fact I'm bored as hell right now, so

I think this is a good a time as any to bring out some of the more obscure, pointless emoticons:

:ftvsmilie2: :ftvsmilie4: :sheep: