thr339z

Are U Addicted  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are U Addicted

• yes
    • no

Yes....

its true....

I have been hiding behind my wall of shame for too long..The time has arrived to let the cat out of the bag, to expose the dark shocking truth...

I have a severe addiction,,,

I am getting a little worried... I need some help......

Im addicted 2............

Coco pops.....

I am on 4 plates a day....

I cant go a day with out them..

They call my name and drive my existence

Its getting worse...

The other day I was hanging for them so much I ratted through the many discarded boxes and wrangled the crums,,, and straight banged that shit up...In my eye....

does any one know of any CCPA,(CoCo Pop annon) meetings in the newton area?..

I feel I need to hit that 12 step programme and find jebus to free my self from this curse this vice this monkey on my back....

thanks for listening

Sounds bad, I mean come on, even your spelling is beginning to suffer(!). Pull yourself together buddy, you're better than this. Having recovered from a similar detructive relationship with Froot Loops last year I just want you to know you can do this. I believe in you. These dependancy issues can be worked through. Come on, all together now ... "Say NO! to sugary breakfast comestibles"

:|

yea man... my spelling has most certainly suffered,,,its due to the lack o choclatey goodness...

damnd monkey

he has alot to awnser for....

i hear what you guys are saying about the evils of fruit loops and frosties...

I think a support group needs to be started

NZDBHASC (NZ Drum And Bass Heads Against Sugery Cereals)

we could get funding from other organisations such as weight watchers and the destiny church and take the message to the streets

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

It's all about Frosties

Urgh, even mention of the name makes me feel unwell. I OD'd on Frosties last year. At the time they were running one of those "One Mindblowingly Awesome Uber Gizmo In Every Third Pack!" promotions and I was duly convinced that I NEEDED said toy. I ate so much of that fucking cereal. I got the toy but have never been able to look at them the same way.

cereal is very addictive

i find it fantastic munchie food

although i say NO to that sugar shite.. im all about the ricies and cornies

although earl grey is my main addiction atm .. i can drink that stuff all day.

anyone have any others to add to the addiction list? (apart from the obvious)

I slipped today...

have been off the coco pops for a couple of days, I was doing bloody well...

But this morning I woke up in a cold sweat. shaking...I had to do it....I went down to liverpool and mugged a working girl and stole her proceeds from two of her johns,,, and left her with out money fer her ICEY frosties. she was all wailing and "crying at my shoes and grabbing my dick, saying".. "why wont you give me a play so we can break it down ,round Newton way"..

I then went into my local dairy all shaking with a runny nose , they knew what was up... they wernt gonna gimmie the coco pops I required, but they did ,,,eventually..

I then busted it up to my apartment and then, well then it got messey..

I got out my spoon, my bowl and then hit it hard... jacked me up and then after slamming that shit loaded up a bowl and straight did the whole packet...

I nearly over dosed,,, but I saw coco the monkey, he came to me on a wave of brown coco deliciousness, followed by the froot loop tucan and tony the tiger, Then in my vision they danced around me, saying "U want more u want more"

THE HORROR THE HORROR!

the life of a coco pop addict aint pretty

I knew that the 06/06/06 would make it hard, and I was proven right.....,

SAVE ME JEHUBBARDS remove this monkey from my back and replace it with ur berry berry niceness...

museli! that signature range toasted museli with dried bananna slices and sunflower seeds and stuff is good eh!

either that or toast with kraft crunchy peanut butter eh..

The only breakfast food that im addicted to is eggs benedict..

id seriously eat it almost every morning if i could afford is and it didnt turn you into the pillsbury dough boy after a couple weeks!

why are the good things in life so so bad!

Also, since birth, ive been horribly addicted to smack, crack, coke, weed, cid, speed, shrooms, e, k, h and umm.. worst of all.. cigarettes.

now seriously.. damn im addicted to ciggys eh.. im thinkin of going to a hynotist or some dumb shit like that to stop. Anyone know if that shit actually works?

I'm more of a big-breakfast man myself, in fact it's a goal of mine to sample every big breakfast in every cafe in the 09 area.. of course that's strictly a weekend thing though. During the week i barely have time for a coffee and a cigarette

God-DAYUM i'm healthy!

museli! that signature range toasted museli with dried bananna slices and sunflower seeds and stuff is good eh!

I'm on Hubbards at the moment, with 20% fruit and weird white things which look like eggs... I have no idea wtf they're suppose to be,

Tastes good none-the-less

now seriously.. damn im addicted to ciggys eh.. im thinkin of going to a hynotist or some dumb shit like that to stop. Anyone know if that shit actually works?

yeah i had a friend who quit ciggies from hypno therapy and also a friend that lost weight... i tried it for biting my nails.. but you have to listen to this wack tape every night for half an hour before you sleep and it just was too much effort imo.. so i stopped :|

lol.. its not like biting your nails will kill you,

so i think i might take it a little more serioiusly somehow?

i thought you could jsut rock up and have the dude hypnotise you so you dont even like smokes anymore and thats it? all over.. one session?

My boyfriend told me to stop. So I did. The sacrifice kinda paled in comparison to the other things I was giving up at the time. Hey that's a good strategy! Try giving up something you need even more, like food, or sleep or something, then maybe your cravings will seem comparatively less. This may be the most bollocks thing I've ever posted here but who knows, it might work

lol.. its not like biting your nails will kill you,

so i think i might take it a little more serioiusly somehow?

i thought you could jsut rock up and have the dude hypnotise you so you dont even like smokes anymore and thats it? all over.. one session?

Takes between 2 and 3 sessions (the non-weed kind)

Costs like $300

Someone I knew did it, they hypnotised them to throw-up violently whenever she smoked a ciggerette.. it was the last ciggerette she ever smoked

You might want to be specific with the hypnotist though... otherwise you might get more than you bargained for when you next hit the bong