Confession: I Am A Addict

thr339z

Are U Addicted  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are U Addicted

• yes
    • no

lol.. its not like biting your nails will kill you,

so i think i might take it a little more serioiusly somehow?

i thought you could jsut rock up and have the dude hypnotise you so you dont even like smokes anymore and thats it? all over.. one session?

each to there own, dweebus.

and yeah... its not one session its alot of sessions and you have to listen to the tape each night going though relaxing every part of your body starting at your toes and working up.. and you have to imagine some garden and all this other weird shit

but yeah.. i think you just got to want to stop smoking..

imo i reckon if ya really wanted to quit you can just do it.. just takes alot of effort.. hypno therapy or no hypno therapy.. but hey.. fucked if i know :|

my dad tried hypno-therapy, making his cigarettes taste like something not nice, cant remember what. like maybe oil or something. but yeah worked for about a week, they tasted like shit but each smoke he tried since then got better and better until they tasted normal again. that was about 15 years ago though, so im sure hypno therapy technology has improved since. but not a stronger mind. give it a shot

I smoke while eating my muslie,call me weird but fuk its better than trying to smoke those clear little crystles called sugar,i never have a spare hand for the spoon.I can know eat with my feet tho.Love how we can adapt.