Pop music comeback

C Steppa

Bring back '80s pop.

80's Electro as well

Bring back the '80s full-stop, good era for music.

spoken like some one who cant remember the 80s.

90s were waaaaaaaay better

I never tried to compare it to the '90s, but cheers.

'80s = pop, rock, metal, funk, hip-hop, electronic, rave.. all these genres either experienced their birth, or their glory years in the '80s.. fact.

Bring back '80s pop.

80's Electro as well

Bring back the '80s full-stop, good era for music.

spoken like some one who cant remember the 80s.

90s were waaaaaaaay better

I never tried to compare it to the '90s, but cheers.

'80s = pop, rock, metal, funk, hip-hop, electronic, rave.. all these genres either experienced their birth, or their glory years in the '80s.. fact.

I know you wernt comparing the 80s to the 90s... but still it had to be said... and yes i agree , .....

but still the 80s were terrible... shudder . and the glorified rehashing of the hidious decade (bar 88-90) needs to be stopped... its so tiresome seeing the constant rejigging of the 80s... I mean why? they wernt cool ? it was a decade based on greed and the indervidual and conservative ideologies.... yeahyeah if you look back with rose coloured glasses on and didnt see what they were like the hedonism could be seen as aluring but ,, really? how superficial is that... to me and in my humble EXPERIENCE the 90s were way better and more tangible on a humanistic level where all rules were thrown away and there was wide spread rebellion rather than conformity.... (see comment about 88-90)... any who back to work... scripts to write

any who back to work... scripts to write

I think you just wrote one.

nah thats more of a rant than a script , maybe it would translate on screen ,well yeah it would but I would have to have a real hot presenter with fire in her eyes and inserts of stock footage to prove the point I was making , IE Milli Vanilli ,BROS ,NKOTB and Vanilli Ice footage.... hmmm the mind boggles....

Urgh there is so much flacid emo "80's" pop on bfm these days it's depressing. Those hipster douchebags make me sick to my stomach.

Agreed, I can't fucking stand those hipster twats arrrgh.

Can barely listen to BFM anymore, there is still the odd quality genre dedicated show but its 90% shit cunt rubbish these days. Soft cock emo indie pop FTL.