Phat Bankrupt?

Phil O

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need more info before we can come to any conclusions about this.

Fuck that, speculate away imo. Bassdrop and DOA are into it.

Best so far:

Originally posted by RAMBO

i heard it was because pendulum had sex with an underage girl that is now suing phat. lulz.

(purple monkey dishwasher)

I also can't wait for Dr. A to get in on this

Separating the manager of the booking agency that represent's Pendulum and the act themselves doesn't look to be coming into this since...

Also El Hornet DJ sets = win.

*Waits for Pedufans to jump on in support on DOA*. Anyone going to admit they have access to the official Pendulum forums? Wonder what they are saying on there...

Separating the manager of the booking agency that represent's Pendulum and the act themselves doesn't look to be coming into this since...

Also El Hornet DJ sets = win.

*Waits for Pedufans to jump on in support on DOA*. Anyone going to admit they have access to the official Pendulum forums? Wonder what they are saying on there...

needs more links to forums....

yah .. seems like a bit of a shit fight....

I agree with the "book pendulum-and they will come sentiment" I mean? to the educated heads , we all know that the Nu Pendulum sux...

and by all accounts this was proven by their performance (or lack of) at phat...

Its amazing how much contraversy an act can create and continues to do so.. IE pendulum...But well im sure they are completely laughing all the way to the bank regardless

another scenario is where Pendulum didn't get paid in part or in full so they could have placed a demand on Phat for payment of monies owed, which is the first step on the route to having someone bankrupted

and the way that it could be Pendulum's fault is that they may have refused to negotiate any type of payment schedule with Phat and simply demanded payment in full

I wonder if there were penalties worded into the Pendulum Contract and they are using their legal guys to rape the phat guys out of extra dosh... IE contract stipulated various conditions that weren't met including penalties for breaking the terms...

At this point there's no where near enough info to go on... Dave has effectively turned loose the posse without even giving an explanation... fuckin sheep... I mean, fuck Pendulum, but fuck...

Wouldn't be suprised if it's not as bad as Dave is letting out but he's obviously pretty pissed

"Dave White Phat is not

bankrupt....we did lose money on New Years however all the acts were

paid & we are currently working with outstanding creditors on a

payment plan that will allow us to trade our way back into the

black.....Phat Moon is a big part of this, with our awesome NZ

supporters/DJs giving their time to come & help out. O...ff to change

all the passwords & sorry for the offence that this has caused,

regards Dave

The

moral of the story is don't leave the office computer on while staging

a monday night party at your house. I would like to apologise to Obi,

Pendulum & all the other agents that were sent emails from my