regards Dave

The

moral of the story is don't leave the office computer on while staging

a monday night party at your house. I would like to apologise to Obi,

Pendulum & all the other agents that were sent emails from my

address early this morning. I will be in contact with you directly

after I try to quell the current madness........continued"

Bunch of bollox

So the supposed poster obviously new Phat were in financial trouble, im guessing you wouldn't tell this to lots of people. And presumably the "poster" is a fairly close friend because they are at your monday night house party.

What kind of a friend would do something like this even in a absolutly maggoted state. You would have to be pretty retarded to think this wouldn't have a huge negative effect on Phat. So unless that was actually this persons intention then this all seems too convienient.

I reckon Dave just got drunk wrote something stupid and got taught a lesson in how quickly things can spread on the internet.

"Dave White Phat is not

bankrupt....we did lose money on New Years however all the acts were

paid & we are currently working with outstanding creditors on a

payment plan that will allow us to trade our way back into the

black.....Phat Moon is a big part of this, with our awesome NZ

supporters/DJs giving their time to come & help out. O...ff to change

all the passwords & sorry for the offence that this has caused,

regards Dave

The

Bunch of bollox

So the supposed poster obviously new Phat were in financial trouble, im guessing you wouldn't tell this to lots of people. And presumably the "poster" is a fairly close friend because they are at your monday night house party.

What kind of a friend would do something like this even in a absolutly maggoted state. You would have to be pretty retarded to think this wouldn't have a huge negative effect on Phat. So unless that was actually this persons intention then this all seems too convienient.

I reckon Dave just got drunk wrote something stupid and got taught a lesson in how quickly things can spread on the internet.

spot on

"Dave White Phat is not

bankrupt....we did lose money on New Years however all the acts were

paid & we are currently working with outstanding creditors on a

payment plan that will allow us to trade our way back into the

black.....Phat Moon is a big part of this, with our awesome NZ

supporters/DJs giving their time to come & help out. O...ff to change

all the passwords & sorry for the offence that this has caused,

regards Dave

The

Bunch of bollox

spot on

Oh and.

This is heading into 'Dingo took my baby' territory if he is talking shit.

For some reason I actually believe him. I know many people who have had their FB hacked by 'friends' and said the worst things.

Convenient yes, but still not out of the realms of possibility

I don't see how it was "Hacked" however, he said he left the office computer on.

More than likely he had his facebook login stored in the browsers cache so whoever just jumped on and started chattin' bare shit.

Something tells me said offender didn't use a program like ettercap and sniffed passwords, or install a key logger on the machine and then use the recovered password to log into FB....

DRAMA

ON

NZGAYVE

dave white is full of shit, seriously if anyone believes the fact that they had a monday night party and someone 'dicked' (not hacked as referred to above) their computer then you seriously need to get your head screwed on. multiple e-mails were sent to more agents that just obi, and anyone with the knowledge of who these managers are and where to send them (the e-mails) would have to be too close to phat to fuck them around like they are accusing someone of doing. dave (and selena for a matter of fact) have been ripping off acts for years, including the dedicated locals who play at their club almost every weekend for nothing more than half price drinks (yes, no free piss) even though there is a $5 door charge too see them play???

to be quite honest i'd be happy to see the end of phat and give someone else a chance to rise up and throw some decent parties around this country, we have now become a laughing stock across DOA and DNBA etc. because of this stint, and the fact he's on the front page of the nelson mail talking a whole bunch of shit makes matters even worse. what kind of fuckin idiot books an act and then tries to blame them for the bankruptcy of their company because they didnt break even?

and i will GUARANTEE you, not every act (as stated) has been paid at all for new years. this guy is a fuckin con artist.

mash up mafia and co or whoever the fuck is in charge, please follow through with more of your brilliant events such as the easter weekender, THIS is what our scene needs at the moment, not 2 cracked up money hungry metal heads running our whole countries show and makin us look like a pack of lying fuckheads.

hmmm dont be too sure, this could be an epic backtrack...

Reckon. The old "left my computer logged in" story, eh?

Works like a charm

yeah, like, this one guy who dj's before me and nato on UPFM made a status update saying that Nick Dwyer "anally violated me last light, he said he loved me.. he said i was special" then claimed he'd left his facebook logged in.

what a lying jerk

hmmm dont be too sure, this could be an epic backtrack...

Reckon. The old "left my computer logged in" story, eh?

Works like a charm

yeah, like, this one guy who dj's before me and nato on UPFM made a status update saying that Nick Dwyer "anally violated me last light, he said he loved me.. he said i was special" then claimed he'd left his facebook logged in.

what a lying jerk

Nigga please. That was all you, I was mixing and trying to talk you out of it