Riddle me this?

thr339z

What kinda tv show would you want to see? what would have you parked on the couch at the allotted weekly time...

NB I dont wanna hear shit about complex multi narritives or things that would involve multi million dollar budgets and far away locations, think simple, think low budget and think local....

would it be musically orientated? with a smattering of crazyness? OR would it be actual factual and on the money about current events?

OR what other kinda tings would you wanna see? in a commercial half hour format (27.5 minutes)... on at a prime time slot... on a digital channel...

ideas?

I'll let you do a sitcom about myself called "Dr Awesome" if you let me write the script.

Sex, Drugs, Anal Babies, Going to Hakomi's house for a bender, Lunch with nato, poker with pakage, witty banter all interspersed with entire episodes of me reading the paper in just my underwear.

*Edit, actually call it "dnbnz" and make it about a bunch of different wastemans all tied together by a common love of shelving recreational drugs and going to gigs. Like Friends or any other tradtional sitcom about interpersonal relationships except way more edgy and 2010.

some fantastic iodeas there specially dr As... its v chur... am liking the battle royale one too... but my version would be 13 average rugby ,mainstream,kinda munters on rangitoto,with water supply spiked with acid... and peeps dressed up as "serial killers" and "monsters" and the like against the 13 "tripping balls munters" BUT sadly there are way to many health and safty requirements that would not pass, also not to mention the fact that the actors (monsters etc) would b instructed to freak out the munters and whip them into a killing frenzy... BWAHAHAHAHA. any who dreams are free , maybe when unsyndicated cable arrives in nz and a few laws can b usurped I will do it, that shit would make great tv imo....

chur keep em coming...

At the prod company I work for we have been told to develop a few concepts for local content tv shows and then if they dig em (the station) we will potentially be ale to run em.... which means more work for me and more work means less time I will be loitering at the bar so its a win win situation,,, keep dem ideas a coming innit...

• 2 weeks later...
No craziness.

...4 hours later...

am liking the battle royale one too... but my version would be 13 average rugby ,mainstream,kinda munters on rangitoto,with water supply spiked with acid... and peeps dressed up as "serial killers" and "monsters" and the like against the 13 "tripping balls munters"

It's almost like Pat knew what was coming... innit?

No craziness.

...4 hours later...

am liking the battle royale one too... but my version would be 13 average rugby ,mainstream,kinda munters on rangitoto,with water supply spiked with acid... and peeps dressed up as "serial killers" and "monsters" and the like against the 13 "tripping balls munters"

It's almost like Pat knew what was coming... innit?

almost but even though I would love to do somthing like that...In reality im not going to yet!!... have decided and am working on a music show, with a few twisys... interviewed black seeds on saturday as part of existing tv show i work on and will be making a pilot ,half episode of music show and giving pitch and synopsis in the next little while yah....wish me luck