New Zealand now pro-whaling

EuphoricMilk

i personally cant be fucked with politics its so corrupt and messed up anyway and we cant do shit to change it and its inevitable slippery slide so why bother. id rather sit in my comfy chair watching shit hit the fan while sipping a G n T, smoking a fine cuban cigar and not giving a fuck

so what happens when shit really hits the fan and all your creature comforts are gone, curl up and die? go to the shop and buy some video games?<,wait there wont be any......

It amazes me how the mass distraction is so fully entrenched in tthe minds of the masses.....

"mmm hmmm yupyup gimmie my big screen tv, consumer goods and ideological labotomy .. or give me death"

i personally can't be fucked with politics it's so corrupt and messed up anyway and we can't do shit to change it and it's inevitable slippery slide so why bother...i'd rather sit in my comfy chair watching shit hit the fan while sipping a G&T, smoking a fine cuban cigar and not giving a fuck

It amazes me how the mass distraction is so fully entrenched in the minds of the masses...

"mmm hmmm yup yup gimmie my big screen tv, consumer goods and ideological labotomy...or give me death"

(and my own spin on things)

ladies and gentlemen...we've just been owned/played/whatever...

i personally can't be fucked with politics it's so corrupt and messed up anyway and we can't do shit to change it and it's inevitable slippery slide so why bother...i'd rather sit in my comfy chair watching shit hit the fan while sipping a G&T, smoking a fine cuban cigar and not giving a fuck

It amazes me how the mass distraction is so fully entrenched in the minds of the masses...

"mmm hmmm yup yup gimmie my big screen tv, consumer goods and ideological labotomy...or give me death"

(and my own spin on things)

doesnt surprise....

ladies and gentlemen...we've just been owned/played/whatever...

Next election: Vote Doc.

Doc 4 Prez.

what are your policies ?

Red lines are new motorways and black lines are railway lines.

Blue = tunnel.

Move the ports of Auckland somewhere out of the CBD. On that map cockle bay looks good.

Second airport at hobsonville.

Highspeed rail link to wellington.

Fibre to the curb.

so what happens when shit really hits the fan

it wont. National will govern, some people will complain, some people wont. People will get bored and like you said want "Change" so they will vote labour in, some people will complain some people wont and it will keep going like this for years and years. We are not all doomed if a centrist right or centrist left party is governing. Just be thankful they are not on the more extreme end of the scale.

Next election: Vote Doc.

Doc 4 Prez.

what are your policies ?

Red lines are new motorways and black lines are railway lines.

Blue = tunnel.

Move the ports of Auckland somewhere out of the CBD. On that map cockle bay looks good.

Second airport at hobsonville.

Highspeed rail link to wellington.

Fibre to the curb.

If you trimmed your beard, i would vote. If you didn't, i wouldn't.

National will govern, some people will complain, some people wont. People will get bored and like you said want "Change" so they will vote labour in, some people will complain some people wont and it will keep going like this for years and years. We are not all doomed if a centrist right or centrist left party is governing. Just be thankful they are not on the more extreme end of the scale.

Pretty much.

Yep, there is basically no difference between Labour & National on the grand scheme of things, they are both centre parties, besides Labour fucked heaps of shit up as well, like NCEA, wtf?? Our education system is a joke

Yep, there is basically no difference between Labour & National on the grand scheme of things, they are both centre parties, besides Labour fucked heaps of shit up as well, like NCEA, wtf?? Our education system is a joke

Pretty glad we got through before they started that shit. Did anybody else notice that the implimentation of NCEA was very closely followed by the rise of the emo movement?

Pretty glad we got through before they started that shit. Did anybody else notice that the implimentation of NCEA was very closely followed by the rise of the emo movement?

I was the last year of bursary. Thank fuck

i personally cant be fucked with politics its so corrupt and messed up anyway and we cant do shit to change it and its inevitable slippery slide so why bother. id rather sit in my comfy chair watching shit hit the fan while sipping a G n T, smoking a fine cuban cigar and not giving a fuck

so what happens when shit really hits the fan and all your creature comforts are gone, curl up and die? go to the shop and buy some video games?<,wait there wont be any......

It amazes me how the mass distraction is so fully entrenched in tthe minds of the masses.....

"mmm hmmm yupyup gimmie my big screen tv, consumer goods and ideological labotomy .. or give me death"

big piles of shit arent going to hit the fan anytime soon hence why i dont care. if it does itl be way down the line when im way dead and the moon crashes into the earth due to someone trying to build a space station on it.... i really think (hope) it will ever get to the "mad max thunderdome" scenario

i vote Dr A

"edit" also a very stunning piture of helen above. i dream about her naked alot

so what happens when shit really hits the fan

it wont. National will govern, some people will complain, some people wont. People will get bored and like you said want "Change" so they will vote labour in, some people will complain some people wont and it will keep going like this for years and years. We are not all doomed if a centrist right or centrist left party is governing. Just be thankful they are not on the more extreme end of the scale.

yah well... the future is uncertain it is....

personally I think maybe we need a hard right nationalist uprising, which would give me hours of fun and the chance to go to far flung suberbs meet facists...and stomp them and to be able to go home and be the first kid on my block with a confirmed nazi kill....

but i jest, partly

have no illusions , im not a bland wagon poo for labour , i actually belive that they are mad wolves in ultra cute sheepy clothes, but at least the wolves are on a vegan diet and wont break in to your house in the middle of the night and eat your young and then sell the po0s to the highest bidder....

one solution comrade, Revolution... there is an old addage, u may have heard it

"if it aint broke dont fix it" but in this case "if its ineffectual, broken and fucked, smash it and build a new one"

if any one can catagorically uphold the "requirement and validity" of our current joke of an infrastructure accross the board and justify user pays, bad health care,bad schools, our hyper consumerist ultra materialist society go for it you have my attention.... but just like national ACTUALLY doing somthing profoundly epic for all new zealanders which I doubt.... J cant see any one being able to justify the above....

but I am open to suggestion

I was the last year of bursary. Thank fuck

What is wrong with NCEA? I went through NCEA and thought it sweet as. Seems like the only people complaining are the ones that never did it ?

And Ben: you've got some crazy whack ideas but I still think you have the best politics here