Sorry for the downtime people

Known One

I'm going to try not to rage here, as the server is seriously giving us a hard time... and each time I need to go to it physically it involves getting keys/swipecards/authority/travelling across the CBD/taking time off work... ok... now I'm raging.

Anyhow, not sure if the site will stay up for long or not. Lets hope so.

Now for some rage emoticons, feel free to join in... but I doubt you will mean it as much as I do

P.S. thanks for the email regarding alternative server hosting, we are all good... I'm sure we will sort this out.

If anyone notices that the site intermittently goes slow... that's our SATA controller having a spaz.

We've had to order a card as our server has no more on-board controllers to fall back on. Hopefully the dodgy onboard controller doesn't corrupt our disk again before the replacement arrives.

If it goes down again, I'm going to leave it down until the new controller arrives to avoid corrupting too much dataz. We are already dealing with a partially corrupted filesystem (which doesn't matter as our backups are clean) but we need to keep the database files clean otherwise we'll have to restore an old backup and loose all these classy Taiko/Awesome love posts

• 3 weeks later...