tua vs friday ahunwatsitface free on maori tv , predictions

dj-control

<t>What will the outcome be?</t>  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

• tua by knock out
    • tua by points
    • friday by points (for noobs only)

The Maori TV coverage was pretty.... average. Skipping, cutting and fast forwarding to ads (not that I enjoy them) the one time you've got more than 2 viewers isn't a good look.

and every fucking ad was either telling me to quit smoking, get my vag inspected for cervical cancer or to buy a portable hangi.

Maori TV, you sir are a racist.

It was a bit yawn really. Tua landed a few big hits but the dude's arms were so big they covered everything from his belt to his forehead pretty much all the time.

Yeah Friday just seemed to try to keep backing away. I think it was a case of if Tua went in too close, Friday would have been able to get a few solid blows in and take his momentum away. And if Tua landed one of his hooks or an uppercut because Friday dropped his guard it'd be lights out. Neither fighter could do much. IMO Friday could have won like this:

Don't get me started on that Maori TV shit, or the John Key or Peter Urlich appearances! What a fkn shambles.

Go Tua, but yeah - that was definitely no Lennox Lewis.

Don't forget Smash Proof...they were absolutely terrible. Urlich though, had me in stitches. And the PM, what a twat-face.

Reckon we'll still be embarassing ourselves like this come world cup time? I reckon.

wow what a spectacle that was, tua was in some wicked shape his fitness levels were thru the roof, i only saw him puffing in the 12th round, those body shots were just orsum too.

ahunyandajigjig - a very good defensive fight from him and he took one good hook to the jaw that would have knocked out most fighters so respect for that but what a crock o cowardly crap otherwise.

side note... the choppy ads were bollocks.

peter urlich was fricking hilarious - such a dagg.

big up to doug and his multikai cooker.