Rugged montage of Cars Vs Humans

Pakage

LOL..

well. its friday, and theres work drinks today.. so not really doing a whole lot eh!

heres my call stats for the day so far:

Calls - 9

Average talk time - 6:24

Total talk time - 59:36

Total hours @ work so far - 6:30

so when you have 5:30 out of 6:30 hours doing nothing at all.. you do get kinda bored! I usually do programming and shit to get through these long boring days, but as i said.. WORK DRINKS! CANT BE FUCKED!

I think alot of these scenarios have to do with selective elimination.... ie, you are clearly too dense to breed therefore your existence must be snuffed before you get the chance to procreate and produce mini me's who also think it's a good idea to tango with an F1 car...

Either that or they were purely put here to brighten the days of such sick individuals as us...

I think alot of these scenarios have to do with selective elimination.... ie, you are clearly too dense to breed therefore your existence must be snuffed before you get the chance to procreate and produce mini me's who also think it's a good idea to tango with an F1 car...

ima big believer in this also, i have no doubt this makes me a bad person.......i just dont give a fuck

That's fucking ruthless as. iv seen some of those clips before, but fuck some of those people get mangled.

You know in races...does anyone know if the drivers are held responsible for killing spectators? or is it accepted that the spectator was watching at his/her own risk?