Auckland Power Cut

kritical

I was so high spirited on the way to work...

I love the rain and it was definately fun watching the bus driver trying to navigate through intersections without right of way..

Getting closer and closer to work my hopes soared as there was no power in sight, looked like it would be a great start to the week..

But alas, some retard thought it would be a good idea to have Generators and UPS systems in my office building..

Fingers crossed someone throws a large spanner in the generator motor and it craps out.. I think I have access.. my breaks coming up shortly

Edited by Guest

Fingers crossed someone throws a large spanner in the generator motor and it craps out.. I think I have access.. my breaks coming up shortly

GO! DO IT!

ill go you halves in the jail term if you get snapped! i want the freakin day off

and then can you take a jaunt to Mt Welly and sabotage our generator?? Although it may not come to that cos its revving at about 8 grand and smells like its about to explode...

Although the day off would probably be less fun with 2nd degree burns...

Nicely said Pakage.... My thoughts exactly.

I just rang my flatmate cos I thought he would be real bored at home alone with no music or computer.... turns out there are heaps of other people there that all got sent home too and they are having a big old blaze...

Bastards!!

Well I would tell you Blazem but I'm waaaay to bitter about having to stay at work myself so you're outta luck :armata_pdt_17:

Unless you have one of those dancing monkeys with a top hat and music box, I did get a request for one of those. They don't need power to play music, just bananas

I got a mass of hi viz vests we can use for drunken traffic directing, just to minimise the chances of us all ending up in one of those people vs cars vids...

i have no work today either, children got sent home from school.

but i want to work, i need the money

power just got turned on at home... was super megha bored.. no music! it sucked on a donkeys balls :deadhorse: (best emoticon i could find)

it was kinda exciting out there for a while, even a few boys came and stole a whole lot of junk food from the dairy i was in.. ooo riots! hehe

Power cut sucked, there is fuck all to do at home with no power!

Went into uni for an exam which got cancelled and ended up waitin for an over packed bus for an hour! Feel bad for the people stuck in the uni library elevator

yep, lots of looking busy while browsing the net...

not looking forward to braving the road, there have been heaps of accidents outside from all the muppets that can't think for themselves when the lights go down

Judging by the huge black mark on the side of our building our generator alone has contributed to a big increase in the size of the ozone hole...

atleast my bong dosent require electricity

too tru tomkid, too true.. was one of the only things i could think of to do today haha.. apart from read my book