Recommended Films

Medium

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh, it wasnt as good as i thought it was going to be. The concept is disturbing for sure, but its no way near gory enough. To make it a fully sick movie i needed to see tearing flesh, diarrhea squirting out of their faces, more blood, more sick shit like maybe him fucking the centipede? too far? I dunno, its definitely worth the watch, but take note, it is a kind of B+ grade movie with a small cast and a smallish budget. But yeah, gotta see it!

tbh, it wasnt as good as i thought it was going to be. The concept is disturbing for sure, but its no way near gory enough. To make it a fully sick movie i needed to see tearing flesh, diarrhea squirting out of their faces, more blood, more sick shit like maybe him fucking the centipede? too far? I dunno, its definitely worth the watch, but take note, it is a kind of B+ grade movie with a small cast and a smallish budget. But yeah, gotta see it!

could have been alot more grusome.

fucking the centipede?! hahahhaha!!

i needed to see tearing flesh, diarrhea squirting out of their faces, more blood, more sick shit like maybe him fucking the centipede? too far?

bhahahaha more is definately... well more. fuck if its claiming to be the sickest film ever made, i need the sickess shit ever made to be on my moniter, ya digg?

• 1 month later...
Exit Thru The Gift Shop.......

a documentary on Street art Thru the lens of a obsessive french film maker in his search to find "beauty in this life" showcases the street art talent of "invader-Obey-Banksy" great film loved every second of it ....

Just saw this last night, awesome watch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've just started watching This Is England '86, a four episode TV series set a few years after This Is England, Shane Medows is still the one in control and it has pretty much the same cast.

So far it is amazing, quite funny too. I highly recommend any fan of This Is England check it out, anyone who hasn't seen This Is England should get on to that too, as it is a brilliant film.

I just heard that This Is England '90 is being made too, I'm pretty bloody stoked about that.

• 1 month later...