Government to allow private ownership of water

EuphoricMilk

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, I suggest you read some of the research into fluoride that wasn't written by raging hippies.

You realise it's present in many countries groundwater anyway?

You realise that billions of people drink it every day and yet there are no ill effects?

Or is this just some sort of lizzardmandembabylonshallfallconspiracytheory.

Yes I thought so.

fair enough, that book i read was probably written by raging conspiracy theorist hippies.

i did some quick reading just now of new material and it seems to be done differently these days;

I'm sure, like any subject you choose to brooch, there are many arguments for or against the facts.

It's all a matter of perspective innit...

It seems my time using this forum as a place to rant on about my beleifs has fallen on ears which no longer hear the calls to wake up.

So, bassheads, I will do my best to refrain from spouting my alleged " lizzardmandembabylonshallfallconspiracytheory." 's in future.

GTG, I've got a rugby world cup forum to infuriate...

MORE DRUGS< MORE THREESOMES<

Um, I suggest you read some of the research into fluoride that wasn't written by raging hippies.

You realise it's present in many countries groundwater anyway?

You realise that billions of people drink it every day and yet there are no ill effects?

Or is this just some sort of lizzardmandembabylonshallfallconspiracytheory.

Yes I thought so.

Right on little buddy, fuck science!

http://www.fluoridation.com/brain.htm

Pretty sure they are adding Dihydrogen monoxide as well... that shit will KILL you

lol yeah lethal stuff alright

In 2004, there were 3,308 cases of [dihydrogen monoxide poisoning] in the United States, an average of nine people per day.(CDC 2006)

U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

In 2004, of all children 1-4 years old who died, 26% died from [dihydrogen monoxide poisoning] (CDC 2006). Fatal [dihydrogen monoxide poisoning] remains the second-leading cause of unintentional injury-related death for children ages 1 to 14 years (CDC 2005)

U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

http://www.poseidon-tech.com/us/statistics.html

I hope none of the detractors ever swim in public pools, do you realise they put CHLORINE in them?

Holy shit, not only was it used as a chemical weapon to kill people in WW1 and more recently in Iraq, but it reacts with water to make... HYDROCHLORIC ACID.

Fuck. It's as if they're trying to poison the water as part of some giant conspiracy.

Wake up people.

I hope none of the detractors ever swim in public pools, do you realise they put CHLORINE in them?

Yes and if you swam in a heavily chlorinated pool everyday you would start to see some negative health effects.

Just like the fact thats its undeniable that if you are over exposed to flouride it will also have negative health effects.

Why do you find it such a reach to think that the people who originally started dumping fluoride in water knew it wasn't good for humans. Why originally they did it I will never know I have heard loads of different ideas, some of those ideas of course are created to discredit anyone speaking against flurodation. So people like yourself can go blah blah blah lizard men tinfoil hats etc.

When you read things like this link below, all stuff we weren't supposed to know you really start to wonder what other large scale experiments have been going on on with humanity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

Yes and if you swam in a heavily chlorinated pool everyday you would start to see some negative health effects.

Just like the fact thats its undeniable that if you are over exposed to flouride it will also have negative health effects.

Why do you find it such a reach to think that the people who originally started dumping fluoride in water knew it wasn't good for humans. Why originally they did it I will never know I have heard loads of different ideas, some of those ideas of course are created to discredit anyone speaking against flurodation. So people like yourself can go blah blah blah lizard men tinfoil hats etc.

When you read things like this link below, all stuff we weren't supposed to know you really start to wonder what other large scale experiments have been going on on with humanity.

All good and valid points, but the distinction you make there is having TOO MUCH chlorine, or Fluoride, or Dihydrogen monoxide (nasty, nasty stuff).

There are safe limits for all this, and everything is toxic when you over consume. The amount of fluoride in our water is deemed safe buy modern science, and the ministry of health/relevant government department.

There is fluoride in your toothpaste, and just about everything else you buy with water in it, it occurs in the sea and most fresh water in the world.

People evolved with fluoride around - it's not as if this is some completely synthetic substance that has just been dumped into mankind water. In fact, lots of groundwater in Africa has TOO MUCH Fluoride, and humans still managed to survive.

Why would the government want to make people sick? Sick people don't work, they don't pay taxes.

All good and valid points, but the distinction you make there is having TOO MUCH chlorine, or Fluoride, or Dihydrogen monoxide (nasty, nasty stuff).

There are safe limits for all this, and everything is toxic when you over consume. The amount of fluoride in our water is deemed safe buy modern science, and the ministry of health/relevant government department.

There is fluoride in your toothpaste, and just about everything else you buy with water in it, it occurs in the sea and most fresh water in the world.

People evolved with fluoride around - it's not as if this is some completely synthetic substance that has just been dumped into mankind water. In fact, lots of groundwater in Africa has TOO MUCH Fluoride, and humans still managed to survive.

Why would the government want to make people sick? Sick people don't work, they don't pay taxes.

LOL The goverments of the world have condoned making people sick for generations.

Flouride was introduced in 1930 I believe or somewhere close. These were times when dentists and doctors actively encouraged people to smoke cigarettes. When asbestos was added to buildings, lead added into fuel. Your dentist filled your mouth with mercury. Doctors used many procedures now proven not be not only slightly harmful but extremely dangerous and damaging. All of the above were sanctioned and proven "safe" by goverment agencies bro so you should really "wake the fuck up"

This was also a time where people could be made to belive anything with the appropriate propoganda.

Out of all the theories about why they decided to flurodate water one stands out to me the most. But the goverment isn't behind it big business is and more spesifically the alluminium and fertilizer industries.

Most of the fluorides in western drinking water are purchaced of these industries. It would cost a huge amont of money to properly dispose of these toxic chemicals but no they had a far superior idea, put it in the drinking water! So no I dont think the goverments initially set out to harm us but i do think they have been decieved about its benifits and then subsequently covered up loads of new science that shows the damaging effects of flurodated water.

You mentioned the parts of Africa with too much flouride in the water. You know there are many different types of flourides right? The ones put into western drinking water are hexafluoro silicic acid (H2SiF6) and its sodium salt sodium fluorosilicate (Na2SiF6) which as i mentioned earlier are bi products of industry. Im not sure where you got the info about the african people but I would be willing to wager it wouldn't be the above fluorides I mentioned.

Flouride was introduced in 1930 I believe or somewhere close. These were times when dentists and doctors actively encouraged people to smoke cigarettes. When asbestos was added to buildings, lead added into fuel. Your dentist filled your mouth with mercury. Doctors used many procedures now proven not be not only slightly harmful but extremely dangerous and damaging. All of the above were sanctioned and proven "safe" by goverment agencies bro so you should really "wake the fuck up"

Yeah, but since then all those other things have been proven to be harmful and therfore been withdrawn.

Fluoridated water on the other hand is still supported by public health authorities all over the developed world, and is proven to reduce dental problems, which is the major public health concern.

Water fluoridation is the controlled addition of fluoride to a public water supply to reduce tooth decay. Fluoridated water has fluoride at a level that is effective for preventing cavities; this can occur naturally or by adding fluoride.

=

This isn't actually a science issue, it's an emotional one.

Hakomi, one can't say that just because we did some stuff we now know as wrong in the past we should remove perfectly valid technologies and ideas because they were from the same period of time.

According to wikipeida about 400 MILLION people get fluoride in their water. Everyone else gets it either as salt (it'd added to salt in some places like we add iodine), or in tooth paste.

I'm pretty sure if there were genuine concerns about it they'd be discovered by now.

As for the economic interests of big business dumping toxic waste - even if this was the case in amerikaland like you suggest - how would it be relevant here? The same big businesses wouldn't be operating in NZ would they?

Read up on this about the introduction of fluoride into NZ's water supply if you're interested. Before it was added we had the highest consumption of sugar in the world, and the worlds worst teeth.

Yeah, but since then all those other things have been proven to be harmful and therfore been withdrawn.

Fluoridated water on the other hand is still supported by public health authorities all over the developed world, and is proven to reduce dental problems, which is the major public health concern.

Water fluoridation is the controlled addition of fluoride to a public water supply to reduce tooth decay. Fluoridated water has fluoride at a level that is effective for preventing cavities; this can occur naturally or by adding fluoride.

Yes indeed they have been withdrawn that was the point dude. All those things I mentioned once had science sanctioned by goverment agencies to back up their use (just like the tooth decay theory you mention) but now they have all been proven to be false.

Your statement that flourdation is used all over the developed world is also false.

Ninety-eight percent of Western Europe has rejected water fluoridation. This includes Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden. The predominant reason for Europe's rejection is the belief that public drinking water is not the appropriate vehicle with which to deliver medication to a population. Fluoride is not an essential nutrient, which means that no human disease (including dental decay) has ever been linked to a fluoride deficiency.

This isn't actually a science issue, it's an emotional one.

Hakomi, one can't say that just because we did some stuff we now know as wrong in the past we should remove perfectly valid technologies and ideas because they were from the same period of time.

Your a good chap doc but sometimes I could slap ya.

Did I say we should remove the partial science of water flurodation because it was from the same period of time? No I didn't. And don't patronise me with that emotional bullshit.

I was mearly trying to point that lots of things once percieved to be correct and "good" for us with time are proven not to be. Do you understand that?

The tooth decay thing isn't really an unproven theory, even those who refute that fluoride should be in water don't disagree that it actually works - its just the side effects they don't like.

Anyway it's all peace and respect or something. I respect your decisions Hakworms, even If I think it's wrong.

PS: I have a water filter cos I think water tastes nicer that way.

Edit; saw your post above. Misunderstanding, everyone was arguing different sides of the same coin. Also, didn't mean to patronise anyone.

I know you like posting videos doc. I just found a quality one. Please promise me you will watch all three parts. Don't be put off buy your own pre conceived ideas.

Especially the third part its really relevant to you.

Even if it was scientifically proven beyond any doubt that flouride posed no potential health risks (which it won't ever be, 'cos it's simply not true) it is still extremely unethical to forcibly medicate the entire population of a region just for the sake of the small percentage of children who end up with fucked teeth because their negligent parents never taught them about dental hygiene.

Statistically negligible improvements in dental health or forced ingestion of neurotoxins for all?

Seems like a no-brainer to me.