Government to allow private ownership of water

EuphoricMilk

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get into the semantics all you like dude. My use of the word forced makes perfect sense to me. Sometimes there is no other choice and I can either be dehydrated or be forced to drink the tap water. We need water to survive right.

Can't you even aknowledge that you weren't even needed Grind understood what I meant why even bother.

I just want some solid facts man.

The reasoning is that it's for the greater good. Even though you or I may not need it, cos we understand the importance of brushing teeth and can afford it, there are heaps of disadvantaged and/or stupid people out there who don't.

Ok man I will drudge up all the relevant facts I can but first did you watch that three part doco thing I posted in this thread? Its actually quite helpful to get a basic idea as to whats going on. It gives some great background info on what was going on around the time they first started adding it to the water.

Oh and the greater good argument , are you actually serious?.

Can't you even aknowledge that you weren't even needed Grind understood what I meant why even bother.

Wasn't it obvious that both Grind and I understood what you meant?

I wasn't 'needed' to clarify anything, I was making my own point about the subject matter in a public discussion. Problem?

Wasn't it obvious that both Grind and I understood what you meant?

I wasn't 'needed' to clarify anything, I was making my own point about the subject matter in a public discussion. Problem?

Well congratulations you have really contributed heaps well done!

Stop trolling tom mark

i reck'n.

Leave that to kwrk...

just saw THIS guy! had to post him up, to remind youze, thats its (mostly) about the beatz innit?

keep em coming

Have you watched those videos yet?

Ok I searched around and found some very simple info to start. The first piece is nice and close to home and touches on loads of the most important issues.

The guy writing this article was the "Principal Dental Officer" for NZ

And also eventually chaired the "Fluoridation Promotion Committee" Yes thats right promotion, its pretty interesting to hear what he has to say.

http://www.fluoride-journal.com/98-31-2/312103.htm

My favourite pieces from this article.

"Before complying, I looked at the new dental statistics that had been collected while I was away for my own Health District, Auckland. These were for all children attending school dental clinics — virtually the entire child population of Auckland. To my surprise, they showed that fewer fillings had been required in the nonfluoridated part of my district than in the fluoridated part. When I obtained the same statistics from the districts to the north and south of mine — that is, from "Greater Auckland," which contains a quarter of New Zealand's population — the picture was the same: tooth decay had declined, but there was virtually no difference in tooth decay rates between the fluoridated and non fluoridated places. In fact, teeth were slightly better in the nonfluoridated areas. I wondered why I had not been sent the statistics for the rest of New Zealand. When I requested them, they were sent to me with a warning that they were not to be made public. Those for 1981 showed that in most Health Districts the percentage of 12- and 13-year-old children who were free of tooth decay - that is, had perfect teeth - was greater in the non-fluoridated part of the district"

"I now realize that what my colleagues and I were doing was what the history of science shows all professionals do when their pet theory is confronted by disconcerting new evidence: they bend over backwards to explain away the new evidence. They try very hard to keep their theory intact — especially so if their own professional reputations depend on maintaining that theory"

Explains a lot in my mind.

Ok heres the next piece.

Here is a database created by the World Health Organisation on dental decay and cavities. What it does is gather information on the average amount of cavities from school age children.

http://www.whocollab.od.mah.se/euro.html

A group apposed to water flurodation then used that information and created some graphs showing decay rates in both flurodated and non fluoronated countries. The data is simply taken from the WHO but go through and find the corresponding info if you feel the need.

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/teeth/caries/who-dmft.html

The third table is of the most interest.

Thats just the begining though bro let me know once you have done that then I will explain better my theories on the "forced medication" side of things.

i reck'n.

Leave that to kwrk...

just saw THIS guy! had to post him up, to remind youze, thats its (mostly) about the beatz innit?

keep em coming

Wait, what.

I have seen you have argument after argument on this very forum about a multitude of topics. Why do you feel the need to tell us to keep the drama down.

fuck you hakomi. everytime i have a drink of water now, all i can think about is flouride.

ps. i havent been hating, almost every single post of mine in this thread has just been trolling the shit outta it. The 1 serious post i made got trolled by the nato and had no serious replies..

Edited by Guest

pps. i watched all 3 of those videos. sounds fucked to me. where do i get one of those water filters from lol.

i dont think its necessarily some kind of conspiracy to dose me with neuro toxins, but it also doesnt sound like its doing me any good.

/converted

Edited by Guest

ps. i havent been hating, almost every single post of mine in this thread has just been trolling the shit outta it. The 1 serious post i made got trolled by the nato and had no serious replies..

You still thought that it actually did something though. So what do you think of the info posted???????

pps. i watched all 3 of those videos. sounds fucked to me. where do i get one of those water filters from lol.

i dont think its necessarily some kind of conspiracy to dose me with neuro toxins, but it also doesnt sound like its doing me any good.

/converted

Dont just watch the videos read the info posted above

i only bothered to watch the videos yesterday eh.

from the info provided, i can only assume that it does fuck all. Although, to be honest, most of the cases they talked about it causeing serious side effects were from very large doses, usually inhaled.

The video's didnt really talk much (that i can remember, id had a couple beers..) about the effects of small amounts ingested being bad for you did it?

But what the videos said, combined with what you posted by that dentist guy has me pretty convinced that it does fuck all good. If this is still going on when i buy a house, im installing a rain water tank..

No point ingesting something that has no positive effects and may infact, even in small doses cause negative ones.

/analysis of data

Edited by Guest

:realfuuu:

Fuck off

Nice one, prick

All you do once there is a decent discussion is come into threads and post pictures or emoticons.

Usually giving shit to the people posting for whatever reason.

Do you actually have an opinion on this? If so im sorry for telling you to fuck off.

i only bothered to watch the videos yesterday eh.

from the info provided, i can only assume that it does fuck all. Although, to be honest, most of the cases they talked about it causeing serious side effects were from very large doses, usually inhaled.

The video's didnt really talk much (that i can remember, id had a couple beers..) about the effects of small amounts ingested being bad for you did it?

But what the videos said, combined with what you posted by that dentist guy has me pretty convinced that it does fuck all good. If this is still going on when i buy a house, im installing a rain water tank..

No point ingesting something that has no positive effects and may infact, even in small doses cause negative ones.

/analysis of data

There is heaps of new research into the effects of low dose exposure I will get some of that for you soon. And yes its proving to be harmul even at low doses. And its fairly obvious you didn't read the whole thing by the dentist. He touches on low level harm

Also theres the fact that fluoride is in loads of other things so depending on your diet you could easily be consuming way over the reccomended levels. For example fruit is sprayed with a chemical pesticide which leaves massive levels of fluoride in or on the skin.

:realfuuu:

Fuck off

Nice one, prick

All you do once there is a decent discussion is come into threads and post pictures or emoticons.

Usually giving shit to the people posting for whatever reason.

Do you actually have an opinion on this? If so im sorry for telling you to fuck off.

I wrote a few replies to this but without rarking it up more, yes I do have a strong opinion over this, which was summed up quite nicely earlier in the thread by evoke or Tom(phonetics) from memory. No need to shit bricks, its a pic, it was based at the thread, not you in particular. .