Best movies of all time

robyn

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK just cos you guys cant read or are taking the piss, the referal to human traffic was to paul cos he wondered which movie i had recomended to him. it isnt my pick for all time best movie far far from it..

it would be hard to pick the greatest movie however ........

another note....

bongoloid wrote....

""You approach me in a familiar manner like that again... I'll cut your fucking jacobs off" Bahaha that line still gets me"

i WILL cut your fuking jacobs off is a classic line.

bongoloid wrote...

Its bongAloid, bongOloid is some random fucker that pretends to be me, anyways i tryed to change it to bong but according to the computer that name is used grrr

I tried to watch Munich on the weekend. I don't rate it. It's just depressing. You definitely identify with the protagonist's inner-turmoil, morality VS duty, darkness-of-the-human-soul deal but it was a bit boring. Not my style of movie. Pretty distinctively Spielberg in a cinematographic sense, which I appreciated in Empire of the Sun but Munich...yeah but nah. Anyone else seen it?

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched an awesome documentary called "Unknown White Male" about a dude that for no apparent reason loses all of his memories at the age of 35. Highly recommend it, he goes into a daze for a night and regains cognitive function on a subway and realises that he has no idea who or where he is...

It's like he gets to be a kid again, experiencing everything for the first time but from an adult point of view, and becoming an entirely different person to who he was before.