Mt Eden Prison

Grind

. im sure i heard talk about balls being kicked into the prison by the grammar boys and being returned with another boot back

Kicked a soccer ball over there once and it came back slashed to pieces. To be fair there may have been some gloating about freedom and the like.

. im sure i heard talk about balls being kicked into the prison by the grammar boys and being returned with another boot back

Kicked a soccer ball over there once and it came back slashed to pieces. To be fair there may have been some gloating about freedom and the like.

they probably thought it was full of

me mum works in the Mt Eden prison and the Remand prison few days a week teaching literacy. there are certainly serious crims in there for murder and/or rape, but yes the vast majority are medium offenders. The remand prisoners serve short periods but there are long-term prisoners in the Mt Eden prison. Im unsure of exactly how/why they decide to incarcerate someone longterm here, as opposed to out at say, Paremoremo.. perhaps it is first time offenders of serious crimes or something, with repeaters going out to maximum security prisons. or perhaps the judges offer offenders a chance to prove their worth to the mt eden dubstep programme.

Isn't remand for those who haven't been found guilty yet?

me mum works in the Mt Eden prison and the Remand prison few days a week teaching literacy. there are certainly serious crims in there for murder and/or rape, but yes the vast majority are medium offenders. The remand prisoners serve short periods but there are long-term prisoners in the Mt Eden prison. Im unsure of exactly how/why they decide to incarcerate someone longterm here, as opposed to out at say, Paremoremo.. perhaps it is first time offenders of serious crimes or something, with repeaters going out to maximum security prisons. or perhaps the judges offer offenders a chance to prove their worth to the mt eden dubstep programme.

Isn't remand for those who haven't been found guilty yet?

Ka Pai MikeE! I think we've pretty much got the definition of "Remand" sorted out now.

Lets try move onto some seven letter words!

if its purely an aesthetics thing were talking about,i dont see how this building is any uglier than any of the other eye sores auckland is host to.

besides it will probably be full of water in ten years(like every other building in auckland)and be ripped down and built again.....

on a more positive note jason parks(skatepark builder legend) has started construction on the 2year temporary skatepark at vic park.....yay.

if its purely an aesthetics thing were talking about,i dont see how this building is any uglier than any of the other eye sores auckland is host to.

besides it will probably be full of water in ten years(like every other building in auckland)and be ripped down and built again.....

on a more positive note jason parks(skatepark builder legend) has started construction on the 2year temporary skatepark at vic park.....yay.

fukn ay!!!