PS3

Hakomi

Red Dead Redemption.

Tempted to buy a PS3 just for this!!!

If you can get your hands on it, it's sold out everywhere.

Edit: re-modded PS3's, never heard of it... With everything syncing to the internet all the time nowadays it'd be a lot harder, not to mention burning copied games is currently a pain cos they're blu-ray. You could of course just add them to USB devices but at 50+GB for a dual layered one....

Can you mod PS3 so you can play copies of games (that you legally purchased from a retail store)?

I had a look on www.modz.co.nz but doesn't look like they have options for PS3...?

No point man you wouldn't be able to update because they would probably catch you, if you got caught they might suspend your PSN account so no online games.

Waiting for Starcraft 2 for PC. I'll pass on console gaming thanks *grabs coat*

fucking aye! just tested the beta the other day and oh yesss. dope how there splitting the game into 3 sperate releases, one for each race.

also diablo 3 looks epic!

best FF game is VII imo, bn cranking that on a psx emulator

whats XIII like?

Waiting for Starcraft 2 for PC. I'll pass on console gaming thanks *grabs coat*

whats XIII like?

yeah FF7 was epic as interms of stotyline. ff8 was pretty cool, alot darker tho but still worth playin.

I liked ff9 the best cus it was more colourful and funny but not many people enjoyed it as much as me.

If u need any advice about RPG games pm me. I'm a fanatic

Waiting for Starcraft 2 for PC. I'll phttp://www.drumandbass.co.nz/forum/ass on console gaming thanks *grabs coat*

whats XIII like?

yeah FF7 was epic as interms of stotyline. ff8 was pretty cool, alot darker tho but still worth playin.

I liked ff9 the best cus it was more colourful and funny but not many people enjoyed it as much as me.

If u need any advice about RPG games pm me. I'm a fanatic

yea, ffvi and ffvii were great games.

Move your PC into the projector room and play Stalker, Mass Effect 1/2, Fallout 3, Dirt 2, Left for Dead 2. I'm playing through half life 2 with the cinematic mod 10 installed and it's fresh as hell.

Move your PC into the projector room and play Stalker, Mass Effect 1/2, Fallout 3, Dirt 2, Left for Dead 2. I'm playing through half life 2 with the cinematic mod 10 installed and it's fresh as hell.

Give Far Cry 2 a go... if not for the game-play, then for the immersion and eye candy. With your system I reckon you'd almost feel like you're in the jungle. The game can really deliver if you can crank it up.

Give Far Cry 2 a go... if not for the game-play, then for the immersion and eye candy. With your system I reckon you'd almost feel like you're in the jungle. The game can really deliver if you can crank it up.

Me? or Tom? I have Far Cry 2. Got pretty boring.

Edited by Guest