Football Fever.

C Steppa

The World Cup is upon us! Picks, Predictions, hating, whatever, put it in here.

Spain looking to solid imo. But i rate Portugal as an outside chance or argentina purely because of this man

TAB has a bet you can take saying messi will outscore the entire all white team.

Go All Whites!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe Spain went down last night!

Yeah it was pretty suprising.

Only their 2nd loss in 46 matches or something silly like that, epic timing lads.

Argentina looked dangerous in their first game, took a man of the match performance from the Nigerian keeper to keep them to 1-0, I think they could really make South Korea suffer tonight.

As for those horns, I can only think that FIFA must fear rioting on the streets if they ban them or why else would they allow it?

Blatter did say something along the lines of: it's the tradition of the fans here, how would you like it if I banned your traditions in your country?

Well, the whole point of a World Cup is to see the different fan cultures come together. The colour of the World Cup has been drowned out by an incessant drone and FIFA has allowed it to happen.

Personally I think they should be allowed in games featuring African nations but banned from the rest. Why should a small group of neutral supporters drown out the two sets of fans their to watch their teams?